AZ END OF SUMMER SHOOT

MikedaddyH

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yep, SLR Synergy Brake.  That thing works GREAT!  It's a brake, so there's zero reduction in the flash or the amount of sideblast that your shooting buddy is gonna eat - we found that out.  Damn, though, does it eat recoil...  You can see in the vid of Mike - turns a 16" .308AR into a flat-shooting machine.  I'd rate that thing as: very effective.

I'd really like to try out their BCF 30 sometime.

SLR BCF 30.jpg

I think my standard load in that damn thing IS a magnum load...   lmao...

405gr Oregon Trail silver alloy cast boolits over 50.0gr of IMR 3031.  It's stout - but it can go higher...

honestly I'd take it over that synthetic stock 300 of mikes. The 45-70 was like being pushed but a sumo wrestler where that damn 300 is like being snap kicked by a ninja

honestly I'd take it over that synthetic stock 300 of mikes. The 45-70 was like being pushed but a sumo wrestler where that damn 300 is like being snap kicked by a ninja

Oh shitznit ! You are so wrong ! The load he is running now is way more recoil than last spring !

The Win 70 has a cushined buttstock pad ,that makes a difference.

It seems that the AZ crew is more diligent about providing their AARs immediately after when the Intel is still fresh. Noticed that the Cali crew still hasn't posted about their exploits and that happened yesterday! 

Looks like a lot of fun fellas. Glad to see it! Now...more vids & pics please.

Maybe they got arrested for having better weapons than the cops! And Robs wife hasn't posted their bale yet.

Here are the two rifles I was talking about - top one is the light AR, bottom is the .308.  Second pic is that SLR Rifleworks brake. 

P1040492.JPG

P1040493.JPG

Nice cocktail of AR's there Tom!

How do you like the SLR MB, I was looking at those?

And I have always been a P-Mag guy, but what mags are those you and Mike are running?

Thanks in advance. ;-)

Nice cocktail of AR's there Tom!

How do you like the SLR MB, I was looking at those?

And I have always been a P-Mag guy, but what mags are those you and Mike are running?

Thanks in advance. ;-)

That's not even an appetizer, for what I've got, man - not even close.  There's a couple more in the stable over that.  I posted about the brake in another topic - the info can be found there.  Also, you're not looking at them anymore, unless you're checking the SLR Bargain Bin, and they're currently OOS - maybe forever OOS, I don't know.  That brake was a blem clearance item.  The mags in both those rifles are Lancer products.

Edited by 98Z5V

That's not even an appetizer, for what I've got, man - not even close.  There's a couple more in the stable over that.  I posted about the brake in another topic - the info can be found there.  Also, you're not looking at them anymore, unless you're checking the SLR Bargain Bin, and they're currently OOS - maybe forever OOS, I don't know.  That brake was a blem clearance item.  The mags in both those rifles are Lancer products.

Oh I bet its not...;-)

Well you are right AS ALWAYS... Haha. The 30 Cal SLR MB I was looking at is a different design:

SLR_30_Cal_MB.thumb.jpg.f783e01a5e3ca806

Why the Lancer mags and not P-Mags, they run as well huh? Cheaper? I've never tried them.

Edited by GreyGoose

Oh I bet its not...;-)

Well you are right AS ALWAYS... Haha. The 30 Cal SLR MB I was looking at is a different design:

SLR_30_Cal_MB.thumb.jpg.f783e01a5e3ca806

Why the Lancer mags and not P-Mags, they run as well huh? Cheaper? I've never tried them.

Lancer mags work well, have metal feedlips. Quality products. More expensive than P-Mags though.