• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

mk319

washguy

Sisco    here's JT"s post on em         http://forum.308ar.com/topic/7151-what-do-you-have-on-order-or-in-the-mail-part-2/?page=28#comment-166564

and from what ive read they act more like a hunting round than the m-80's    JT confirms this.....that site is already sold out though...ive seen em as low as 12 bills sometimes.......JT that looks devastating on the jugs!     are they fairly accurate?        Wash

found this just now          http://www.eagleeyeguns.com/product_p/t762tnb1.htm

Edited by washguy

Looks really good. Ideally I will get some to try, then match up as close as I can in a reloaded bullet/brass combination.

Because I have a lot of empty brass.

Sisco  here ya go  a start  quote >>>> We should be able to get near 3000fps from a 16" barrel and 130gr bullets handloaded with powders in the range of 2520, CFE, Lever. AA has decent load info with 2520. Now I need to find some bullets. end of quote      Wash

are they fairly accurate?        Wash

Just ran 30 rounds of MK319 this morning in my Matrix build. I forgot to bring my political yard sign for a target board so I had to use the the 3 inch thick wood target boards mounted at the range, hard to tell the group size for sure due to the explosive nature of the bullet, you can see where tiny fragments came back through the paper on impact. FGMM 175's make a neat hole on the same board and target. I think it was under 1 moa at 100 yards for the best group of the day but the holes are far from neat and hard to measure.

IMG_0197.thumb.JPG.37feb7f4c8e8a3ebbacad

JT    that looks great......bambi wont know what hit her !   I would say accurate too.....maybe not breaststroker accurate though.LOL    thanks for the test brother      Wash

daaamn even the paper holes look like the ammo is hot!  mine will be here this week !

Edited by washguy

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I grabbed 500 rounds at $11.99 late last year from Palmetto! I received first-run top quality ammo. I believe it was SGammo that was selling "factory seconds" for around $18.99 last year, without disclosing they were seconds. See my other report on this ammo in this forum!

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/12/2016 at 10:34 PM, beantown said:

I'd be happy to find a 20 round box. 500 rounds would be like Christmas! I'm really wanting to see how well it does in my LR-308 Oracle.

Bean      Merry Christmas             http://www.eagleeyeguns.com/product_p/t762tnb1.htm                                Wash

Edited by washguy