What do you have on order or in the mail? Part 2

imschur

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Got some slings from Jacob today and they are top notch as usual. He made me one to go with my 1187 I painted last month and it looks badass!!! Also I got one of his single point slings I like it a lot the para cord acts as a cushion on your shoulder. I'll take some pictures next week when I get my barrel back

I ordered a new self-darkening welding hood from Harbor Freight to replace the same model I have had since 2002 that was supposed to last only 6 years. They have a sale dropping the price by $12. I bought the  9 year old one while I was on a trip and my $300 branded one was left in the shop. I liked the $50 better so it became my favorite. Couldn't find the filter cartridge as cheap as the new one. A lot of HF stuff is junk but some of it is good.

Edited by mrmackc

Got some of these rounds for my lil short 308's.... made for the Scar with a short barrel for our troops using that weapon...smoking 2900 plus fps

price seems good on em too    Wash

https://www.outdoorlimited.com/Federal-7-62x51mm-Nato-T762TNB1-MK319-Mod-0-SOST-1-p/t762tnb1.htm

I'm getting good results with that round with all my 7.62's from a 12 inch Sig 712 to my 20 inch Armalite. Accurate and EXPLOSIVE on target! Whats left after a string of water filled jugs at 100 yards;

130_OTM_009.thumb.JPG.1493787a57e5ad3d9c130_OTM_008.thumb.JPG.f7af9bf838c52e3964130_OTM_001.thumb.JPG.74cf78002aeae0da57

• 2 weeks later...