• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Words of wisdom when you run into an anti hunter

Sisco

15 hours ago, washguy said:

If you have to quote that stuff...you are mixing in with the wrong folks..and they wont believe you anyhow ....lol          Wash

Agreed ! I try to avoid my nephew's wife and her friends who are a bunch of liberal teachers.

2 hours ago, washguy said:

Yep Mike   you got no chance on that deal....sorry for you     Wash

I have been dealing with liberal teachers all of my life ! My responses are very offensive and intimedating. They call me an a$$hole and DONT invite me back ! The year before I gave the boys pocket knives for Christmas and she $h¡T Banana's ! One of her friends/coworker who I met at their house ,killed a guy in an DWI accident was dropped like a hot potato on Facebook !!!!! 

38 minutes ago, MikedaddyH said:

I have been dealing with liberal teachers all of my life ! My responses are very offensive and intimedating. They call me an a$$hole and DONT invite me back ! The year before I gave the boys pocket knives for Christmas and she $h¡T Banana's ! One of her friends/coworker who I met at their house ,killed a guy in an DWI accident was dropped like a hot potato on Facebook !!!!! 

I love telling the ones here I voted for walker 3 time, or maybe it's 4 now? Lol 

and something I knew in high school some teachers are drunks, when I turned 21 I realized most teachers are drunks. Not that that's a bad thing but they should probably get off their high horse that's a long fall

2 hours ago, Hoff said:

Good read. Despite how incredibly ignorant most of them are, some libs can be taught.

This is the problem ! They were taught ! In school to be liberal. Some will wake up when they are faced with a dire situation and after the fact !

yeah it will be too late for many of them by then. Unfortunate. I keep my hunting skills well honed. It is easy to shoot deer for your family's table right now, when the population is large. But when we have our next great depression everybody will be poaching to not starve. Then when the population is critical the only hunters that will be successful will be those who know deer very well and hunt regularly, and those who have a hunting party that really knows how to do a proper deer drive. when deer are scarce hunting gets really hard. I believe in being prepared. Gardening, canning, hunting, gathering, combat and hunting shooting skills. That is the path to security for me!