• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

$199 30 cal rifle suppressor!

392heminut

Check this out, great price and it looks like they're made in El Paso!

http://rebelsilencers.com/sos-hunter

They are aluminum so I kind of have to question their durability, specifically the first baffle, which is subject to the muzzle blast. The modular design does mean that you could rotate baffles when one starts getting a bit of erosion though,

What are you criminals implying? I was just suggesting that suppressed guns run dirty and everyone should have a few of these handy solvent traps around to save on the mess! 

I've also seen a neeto little link that helps tighten up your reciever. Think it ties the dissconector to the rear lug...and you can make one pretty easy in case SHTF and the internet goes down. I'd suggest downloading the specs on a public computer and printing them out. 

Tag words: bomb. Jihad. Patriot. Obama. Tyranny. Freedom. Liberty.

55 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

Image result for break in case shit hits the fan

Image result for break in case shit hits the fan

Lol. Love the bottom one. The tuffguys I deal with every weekend who are use to 10 min of chest bumping and smack talking each other get such a confused look on their face as you put their elbow up to their ear and set them gently down on the floor forehead first.

Back on track...that looks pretty cool for the price, but let's not forget about the shadow ops disaster. The few people who actually got complete cans said they were garbage. Hardly any noise reduction.

Edited by blue109

2 hours ago, planeflyer21 said:

"Gently"?

Yes. Gently.  That's the most "learning" you'll get in as ass-kicking.  When it's given to you "gently..."   :thumbup:

2 hours ago, blue109 said:

Lol. Love the bottom one. The tuffguys I deal with every weekend who are use to 10 min of chest bumping and smack talking each other get such a confused look on their face as you put their elbow up to their ear and set them gently down on the floor forehead first.

The Rules for Gunfighting come into play - but they are the rules for all fights, generally speaking.  This one in particular:

Be polite. Be professional. But, have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

This message is Tom-Ass approved...