• Visit
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Aero Precision
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Faxon
survivalshop

JAMES MADISON TACTICAL Trigger for AR's

37 posts in this topic

Dang SS your not gonna get that shits!? Thats not like you to pass on a sweet new peice?? You must be brewing something to be lookin..

6 hours ago, sketch said:

Dang SS your not gonna get that shits!? Thats not like you to pass on a sweet new peice?? You must be brewing something to be lookin..

Its in my Cart . :laffs:

Damn , waited too long to add more to my cart & lost the 5% off of over $ 150 , so I dumped my cart till the next sale , which will probably be this weekend ( I hope )

Nonono you buy now! Hurry up and buy!! Lesson learned people. 

Rule 65b and the addendum : order your product before you make a post on this site !

Got $ 10 off & free shipping today . Much better deal then 5% off . Said it should be here on 1-3 -17:thumbup:

2 hours ago, SNKEBIT said:

Oh, I'll be pissed if it doesn't!!!!!!!!!!!!:nutkick::fullauto::bat:

It may be an extra if you purchase it from their sight . It doesn't say anything about any extra's on the Brownells description , but they may not know whats in the package .

Got my Trigger today & no Anti-Rotation pins . I will take photo's later , good looking Trigger & in my hand , it has a nice drop . Seems kinda dry , will add some Lube of some sort to it when I install it .

Trigger has a consistent 4 # pull , with what I think is a lot of Creep , but it acts like a two stage & when it drops , its clean . Very good looking Trigger system, clean Finnish on components . I installed it in my Tactical Machining 300 BLK build , its the only one I had left with the STD FCG & it was about normal for one , lot of scratchy creep & never know where it drops .

This Modular FCG has a Skeletal Trigger & lightened Hammer , so not sure how it will ignite the hard foreign Primers , but I don't shoot that stuff anyway , so as long as it pop's mt Hand Loads , I'm good with it . Looks like two set or some kind of adj. screws , one on the Trigger & one that is sealed on the Disconnector .

DSCN2795.JPG

DSCN2796.JPG

DSCN2798.JPG

DSCN2797.JPG

I found this object on the tail of the Trigger , when I removed the MilSpec . 

DSCN2794.JPG

Really don't think that spent Primer , with out its Anvil is a good thing to have in there :laffs:

Looks nice ss! The last std fcg means .... next! Silly primers! 

On ‎12‎/‎22‎/‎2016 at 6:04 PM, survivalshop said:

Lookie what I got yesterday!!!  .308 stuff.  :banana: Also got the stock. forgot to take a pic of that. Regular rifle stock, black. get pics later. Barrel is all that's left, basically.

20170104_081227.jpg

Wonder where this Modular FCG fits in with the Law Suite by Mossberg on behalf of CMC . Are The differences made into it , make it immune from it ? Not much different then the Rough Justice .

Any ideas ?

1 hour ago, survivalshop said:

Wonder where this Modular FCG fits in with the Law Suite by Mossberg on behalf of CMC . Are The differences made into it , make it immune from it ? Not much different then the Rough Justice .

Any ideas ?

I was wondering the same thing about the Rise Armament trigger I recently bought.

Well fellas, is the trigger a good buy?  It's on their site for $100 with the pins and I'm about to pull the trigger on it.....sorry.  But I might get it though.  Survivalshop, would you recommend it to a friend or family member?

I haven't shot with it yet ( I have a new Puppy ) but except for the slight creep at first , it breaks just fine . As I said above the slight creep feels like the first stage on a two stage Trigger . I should get out to the range by the end of the week though & will try it out .

I'll try to keep my pants on about this till then.  I'm just getting anxious and want to start shooting.  I'll make my final purchases in the next two weeks I think.  What kinda pup did you get?

That's a great looking pup.   I hear boxer puppies are a handful 

On 12/22/2016 at 1:56 PM, survivalshop said:

On their web sight , it reads a Anti rotation Pin set included , we will see if their product from Brownells , comes with the Pin set .

http://jamesmadisontactical.com

I would be skeptical that the anti-rotation pin comes with the Brownells trigger, that may be the reason for the difference in price.

Brownsville deleted mention of the pin set in their description.

22 hours ago, B0fuh said:

That's a great looking pup.   I hear boxer puppies are a handful 

This one is proving that is true , they are very good dogs , I've seen a couple that are real hyper when they are young , but I have not had that issue & I have had five of them .All but one were white .