• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

More U.N. Stupidity

dirigoboy

The only reason any member of the U.N. would vote FOR disarming the American public can only be the opposite of why no other country (re: communist) has ever invaded us in modern times.  If the majority of citizens are armed, it would be house-to-house fighting and not worth the cost to an invading force.

Well, that would be just stupid on their part, even if the general populace was dumb enough to turn in their firearms.  There are Veterans all over this country who would bury their rifles and some ammunition and stand at the ready to fight.  Just say'n.

Full-on disarmament would never work and they know it full well. They will have to wait for our government to slowly and surely disarm us through regulations. It might take a while, but as long as the majority of the American citizens keeps allowing it, it'll happen. Myself, I intend to be an outlaw once guns are outlawed.

And that is probably exactly why many UN member countries would like to disarm our population, so they can bring a ground fight to us.

Bring it.  <thumbsup>

All my stuff was purchased legally, is owned legally, and it'll take some serious poop for someone to try to take it away from me.  Come and get it.