• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

ALERT !!! ArmaLite Parts & Barrel Sale (DVOR)

GRA

30 minutes ago, blue109 said:

Nothing discount about those prices!

Maybe not but at least you CAN get them.  Most folks have been sold out of ArmaLite parts, etc., for a while.  Took me 6 weeks just to get a carry handle and that was from a vendor here in Texas on GB.

Those scope mounts are solid stuff for the money. I had one of their 10 inch rails for a short time, a friend convinced me to sell it to him for a build since I didn't have a plan for it yet, it was a very well built rail. Some of those prices are the same as the Armalite site but as GRA mentioned, finding parts in stock there can be a challenge. Figures neither site has the buffer kit I need for the Brother-in-law's build in stock.

7 hours ago, blue109 said:

Fair enough.  Those carry handles are unicorns. If they were cheaper I'd buy a couple to flip or trade down the line

Places I've recently found ArmaLite items when they were showing out of stock on ArmaLite's website:

https://delta3tactical.com  (they may not designate when an item is out of stock)

gb@TrellixTactical.com (Trellix Tactical on GB)  937-478-1119

And of course, DSG Arms: https://dsgarms.com

• 4 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

Damn!  That's a 15% off coupon code!

Yes it is.  I don't know why I forgot to add the discount percentage in there but I don't recall seeing an expiration neither.  I'll see if I can find the e-mail again.  It didn't come from ArmaLite direct so I didn't bother at first to open it.  Learned my lesson.

This is what I'm going after - this rifle...

AR103GN13.png

I saw it a couple weeks ago from somebody in the Intro section.  Searched for the brake, and DSG Arms had one.  $149!!!  Damn.  So, I looked on Armalite for the barrel - they had it!!!  $225 - good...

So, I go back to DSG and log in, add that brake to my cart - my price on it was $78.84, which was WAY cool!  You popped up the code on the Armalite stuff, and that saved me $33.75 on the barrel. Things are looking good...  :thumbup:

Ironically, after the brake shipped, it says they're now out of stock.  Right after I ordered the barrel, it shows out of stock.  Both these companies only had one in stock, of each?...  :laffs:

6 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

This is what I'm Both these companies only had one in stock, of each?...  :laffs:

I have noticed Armalite seems to be running low inventory on everything lately. They restock pretty quick but even when you get notification emails sometimes the item will be out of stock before you can open the page!

Looking forward to hearing what you think of the barrel, I've been thinking about that 18 inch with rifle gas. Wish they would do a 14.5 inch so I could pin and weld an AAC 51T FH.

Edited by jtallen83

11 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

Ironically, after the brake shipped, it says they're now out of stock.  Right after I ordered the barrel, it shows out of stock.  Both these companies only had one in stock, of each?...  :laffs:

It was meant to be brother!:thumbup:

On 5/30/2017 at 9:34 PM, 98Z5V said:

On 5/31/2017 at 9:22 AM, 392heminut said:

It was meant to be brother!:thumbup:

Very Cool! It's nice when a plan comes together!:thumbup: