• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Vortex/Hornady bullet cam...

98Z5V

You guys remember this one...  The Vortex/Hornady bullet cam.  It was announced around 1 APRIL this year...   :thumbup:

It seems that this technology is WAY too advanced, and it's been classified and shelved, for the time being...

...and, we wait...    :hail:

4 hours ago, blue109 said:

Im having trouble believing people actually bought into that one...

There were some seriously butthurt people in that thread, for the first vid - some guy saying he's never, ever buying another Vortex or Hornady product, after this...  :lmao::bitchslap:

On May 18, 2017 at 9:34 PM, 98Z5V said:

There were some seriously butthurt people in that thread, for the first vid - some guy saying he's never, ever buying another Vortex or Hornady product, after this...  :lmao::bitchslap:

Probably better for all of us if he doesn't. In fact, he may want to step away from firearms all together. He's the poor bastard that actually buys stuff from telemarketers when they call. 

• 2 weeks later...

So there I was....I schit you not.

Sitting here in vegas at the Mandalay Bay guarding a bunch of jewelry at 130am. quietly  Listening to the comically awful firearm discussions going on around me..... and there it is.

Two guys are discussing the amazing new ammo that records your shots and you can play them back on your phone. Did you know the guy who invented them sold 4 million in the first week? I hear its the next big thing.

Other topics of discussion were the legal AR trigger that fires faster than actual full auto guns and the T rex sniper rifle that is EVEN BIGGER THAN A .50

This is why im an introvert.

18 hours ago, blue109 said:

So there I was....I schit you not.

Sitting here in vegas at the Mandalay Bay guarding a bunch of jewelry at 130am. quietly  Listening to the comically awful firearm discussions going on around me..... and there it is.

Two guys are discussing the amazing new ammo that records your shots and you can play them back on your phone. Did you know the guy who invented them sold 4 million in the first week? I hear its the next big thing.

That's fukkin' awesome!...   :lmao: