• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Is there a member in the cap and t-shirt business?

imschur

Now that we finalized the logo's I want to get some shirts, caps and decals printed. If theres a member here in the business please speak up.

Additionally if anyone knows where to get the ball caps like Rainiers or Larues that would be helpful. I cant stand a lid with the button on top.

• 2 weeks later...

Whatever you do, get Hanes Beefy T's for the shirts.  I get my company's line printed on them locally, and I have a few from when I opened 7 years ago.  They are more gray than black now, but the shirts are fine, and the printing is crisp.

http://www.angelfire.com/il2/smileydyes/

Her name is Monica.  I jokingly call her "the hippy chick." great to deal with, good prices, and TOP QUALITY printing.  Just in case you don't find someone on here.  I'd be happy to liaison for you guys.

• 2 months later...

Wait.  I thought you wanted T-Shirts????  The company that does mine has a 25 shirt minimum.  It's about $150.00 for the set up initially.  But then re-orders are just the cost of the shirt.  We get Haines Beefy Tees (which last YEARS, I have some from when I opened my shop 8 YEARS ago.  They're just grey now and not so much black).  You can mix sizes too (ie: 3 SM, 5 M, 10 L, 3 XL, etc) in one order.  Even mix colors, as long as the logo is the same. 

If you pre-sell the shirts, and collect the money, the initial "buy in" is much less.

• 2 months later...

Holy crap?!? For silkscreening?!

The lady that does my EMBROIDERING charges less than that, and my initial order was for 9 ball caps and 5 shirts.  $30 setup fee for initial order only, cost is per piece and varies with thread count (my hats were $4.45/ea, shirts were $4/ea).

That was two-color pattern also.

Clarissa's in Tucson.

Jon