• Visit
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Aero Precision
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Faxon
Sign in to follow this  
Sisco

Luth MBA 1

Finally got around to installing one of the Luth adjustable comb and pull stocks on my AR10 T. No more than a 1/4 pound more than the standard stock. At $141 I am surprised they are not more popular.

20171105_115424-1852x625.jpg

I have it all the way up right now, but I haven't had it to the range yet. Guessing I will need to lower it. But it is just turning a knob, lowering, and tightening again. Very simple to install. # minutes. Instructions included.

10 hours ago, unforgiven said:

Will the CH clear the cheek riser or does it need to be lowered bro ?

10 hours ago, Sisco said:

I have it all the way up right now, but I haven't had it to the range yet. Guessing I will need to lower it. But it is just turning a knob, lowering, and tightening again. Very simple to install. # minutes. Instructions included.

If it hits, cut the front of the riser off enough to clear the charging handle.  That's what the (real) difference is between the MagPul PRS stock for AR15 and 308AR.  The riser on the 308AR PRS is shorter in the front, to clear the longer charging handle travel. Otherwise, those two bitches are identical.

6 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

If it hits, cut the front of the riser off enough to clear the charging handle.  That's what the (real) difference is between the MagPul PRS stock for AR15 and 308AR.  The riser on the 308AR PRS is shorter in the front, to clear the longer charging handle travel. Otherwise, those two bitches are identical.

Magpul  changed that with their new gen. 3 of the PRS , Its good no one has to worry about it anymore .

Of course ,you knew that .:thumbup: