• Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Hotwrench

Hotwrench

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

98 have you tried an AR-10® A2 Rifle Black Buttstock Kit – EA6050.  I know I keep flip floppin like a Democratic Congressman but Brownells and DSG are out of stock on the carbine set up, hell Armalite is out of stock on this so if I have to wait what difference will it make which one i wait for.

Anyone with an opinion can chime in.

1 hour ago, Hotwrench said:

98 have you tried an AR-10® A2 Rifle Black Buttstock Kit – EA6050.  I know I keep flip floppin like a Democratic Congressman but Brownells and DSG are out of stock on the carbine set up, hell Armalite is out of stock on this so if I have to wait what difference will it make which one i wait for.

Damn Hotwrench      Are you considering going to a rifle stock?   If you even bolt on a rifle stock buffer tube im gonna lock you up down on level 4 in the bunker...you don't want that......:bitchslap:    Wash

3 hours ago, Hotwrench said:

Did you sign up for an instock notification on the ArmaLite site? Generally they are not out for long.

19 minutes ago, Hotwrench said:

Absolutely signed up but don't tell washguy, I am allergic to bunkers, on any level. Any more thoughts, I mean a 20 inch barrel practically screams rifel.

OH Crap    you got a 20 inch barrel?   Yer killin me  :laffs:  go ahead and put on a rifle stock... a car stock would look like crap....but you need all that whizbang crap on the rifle stock like cheek risers and lil wheels to dial in different heights and stuff...ubr kinda stuff

lemme go get you a deal   

• 2 months later...
On 1/10/2018 at 11:41 PM, Hotwrench said:

Absolutely signed up but don't tell washguy, I am allergic to bunkers, on any level. Any more thoughts, I mean a 20 inch barrel practically screams rifel.

Did you see the read only post With the sizes of the gas ports for different length barrels? :fullauto:

DPMS LR-308 Style Rifle
18" rifle 0.308   0.0960
18" car 0.308   0.0635
16" mid 0.308   0.078
16" mid 0.308   0.081
16" car 0.308   0.07
16" car 0.308   0.073
16" car 0.308   0.076
20" rifle 0.308   0.0935
20" rifle 0.308