• Caliber: 45 ACP
  • Capacity: 8
  • SKU: ZENTIZM450045BK
  • UPC: 851278006146
  • In Stock: 11 units
$369.99

Details

ZENITH ZIG M45 45ACP
Action: Single Action 1911 - Series 80 • Finish: Black • Barrel Length: 4" Bushingless Design• Sights: Dovetail 3-Dot • Magazine(s): Three 8-Round • Grips: Checkered Walnut • Weight: 2.13 lbs. • Overall Length: 7.64" • MSRP: $549

Features: Ambidextrous Safety, Steel Frame & Slide, Beavertail Grip Safety, Dovetail 3-Dot Sights, 4" Stainless Barrel

All Zenith M45 pistols include a rugged plastic carry case, a factory cleaning kit, manual, a keyed cable lock, three magazines and a 1-year warranty.

You May Also Be Interested In

image.png.973d742768b964f2ada4ef7504d97a6d.png

image.png.973d742768b964f2ada4ef7504d97a6d.png

I thought it was a good price for a 1911 specially with all the features of this turkey bird.

I did notice in the fine print it says FINISH =BLACK and barrel length =4 inches

BTW I sure like the green laser grips I put on my old Colt 70 series. This pistol is only a C bill above the cost of the new green Crimson Trace laser grips, I reckon the "Batteries for life" is what drives up the cost....LOL.

Edited by mrmackc

I know my Turks aren't made by your Turks, but I have zero complaints from my Sarsilmaz pistols. My B6P and the B6 compact are very good to go, as long as either factory or Mecgar mags are used.  Italian mags need not apply with mucho spring modifications.

I have been eyeing the SAR9 since the release announcement, but resist placing another kind of magazine into my personal inventory.

15 minutes ago, bubbas4570 said:

I have been eyeing the SAR9 since the release announcement, but resist placing another kind of magazine into my personal inventory.

That SAR9 is badass.  I shot the piss outta one a couple weeks back.  Sights were right on the money, about 7 steel targets spaced out at varying distances between 7 and 15 yards.  It connected with every plate, every time.  Recoil is very easy, almost not there.  It was setup with the medium backstrap and large side panels, and it fit my hand like a glove.  The grip profile is identical to a VP9, and we had one of those there at the same time.  I'm talking identical.

That SAR9 really is a VP9 lower with a Glock slide on it - that's the best way to describe it.  I love the thing.  When I prioritize it, I WILL own one.