• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Hornady 308 Win Match Brass - Once fired, Processed

dpete

I've got 222 pieces of Hornady 308 Win Match brass for sale.  These are all once fired and completely processed, ready to reload.  They have been wet tumbled, resized, chamfered, deburred, primer pockets cleaned and squared.  I had intended on keeping them for my private stash but with LC, RP, and PPU brass numbering in the gallons I'll never get a load developed for these. 

$100.00 for the lot includes USPS priority flat rate shipping via paypal friend/family or USPS money order.

IMG_4314[1].JPG

IMG_4318[1].JPG

IMG_4316[1].JPG

IMG_4319.jpg

Gimme a week or so, Pete, and I'll get it.  I just had to fight my way through a deal with Eddie on this stuff, and it wasn't even prepped. Eddie made me work for it.  :laffs:

I'ma complete hooker for stocking up on Hornady Match brass...  :banana:

As bad as Matt Cross is with his current state of Grendelitis, spending like he's a California Politician with a pocketful of taxpayer money... I'm in that boat, and just spent about $400 on a chest rig dedicated to hauling Long Range High Angle gear up a hill...

Edited by 98Z5V

If someone swoops in with a BIN offer, I'm cool with that, I won't be butthurt.  However, you can consider it sold, when I can catch up this Friday or next Friday.  :thumbup:

You ARE my Brass Pimp.  :laffs:

33 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

You ARE my Brass Pimp.  :laffs:

LOL.   I was wondering when or if you were going to chime in here.  

Speaking of Grendelitis.   Here is my new 12.7" Grendel upper painted to match and mounted on my SBR lower.

5adea5dc678a9_IMG_43201.thumb.JPG.d0877b8cf3947339d035ac8912b33f1b.JPG

What it has already done with Hornady American Gunner 123 grain.

IMG_4311.thumb.jpg.b7408a7663181694fda19b02fba1e1b8.jpg

1 minute ago, dpete said:

LOL.   I was wondering when or if you were going to chime in here.  

Speaking of Grendelitis...

I was respectfully waiting, because I just snatched the last batch for sale here...  :laffs:

That short Grrr is SWEET!!!  GOOD PAINT!!! AGAIN!!!   :thumbup:

I ran my 12.5" out to 845 yards last month - and was FLOORED.  I couldn't believe it. Ammo was too hot, running 2370 out of a 12.5", flat primers like a MOFO, ejection smears...  I backed it down and need to rework my dope on it at distance.  I must say, it was IMPRESSIVE, though!!! 

Matt Cross is gonna see this - and I already have a sick rail from him to build a short Grrr on, for him...   :lmao:

That group was the best one I've shot with it so far.  Shocked the hell out of me considering it had less than 50 rounds through it at the time and it was factory ammo.   Next up is to see how it likes the Nosler CC 123 grainers I have made up for my 18" Grendel.   Special loads for it are soon to follow.

I was 28.5gr of Accurate 2520 on 123gr ELD-Ms, in Hornady brass, CCI 400s. HOT.  It was 2585 on the 18", with the same ejector smears and flatass primers. I worked it down to another accuracy node at 27.5gr, no smears,but this thing just flattens primers, no matter what.  But I haven't had it out yet to develop the drop data.  Just accuracy grouping at the node lower.  I need to get it back out, check drops at the same 500 and 845, and determine the real velocity to make the drop chart - I don't have a chrono, and reverse-engineer it all based on "clicks to get hits, equals..."