• Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Vista considering selling firearms business

4 hours ago, Sisco said:

https://apple.news/A1D1UHAwMTR6Rxjtq1jt7cA

too bad I like Savage rifles.

It might be good for Savage in the end. They may be sold to someone that gives a crap and wants to upgrade the brand. The market share Savage has on bolt guns would make me think someone will pick it up. If not get ready to buy some cheap on CDNN!

1 minute ago, jtallen83 said:

It might be good for Savage in the end. They may be sold to someone that gives a crap and wants to upgrade the brand. The market share Savage has on bolt guns would make me think someone will pick it up. If not get ready to buy some cheap on CDNN!

Already got the model I want picked out.

1 hour ago, jtallen83 said:

My buddy who works for krieger always told me savage was one of the few rifles whom action they didn’t touch when acurizing. I’m in the market for a 30-06 bolt hunting rifle in the next year and savage is at the top of my list

18 hours ago, shepp said:

My buddy who works for krieger always told me savage was one of the few rifles whom action they didn’t touch when acurizing. I’m in the market for a 30-06 bolt hunting rifle in the next year and savage is at the top of my list

Don’t overlook the Axis line. Amazing deal for $300. Son has had one for 5 years. Works well. Shoots as well as my Stainless Weather Warrior.