• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

The gun owner as conservationist.

Sisco

3 hours ago, blue109 said:

The left has no problem replacing any lost revenue with more taxes from other sources.

The establishment will either increase taxes or simply spend the the money since there is no actual budget to restrain them. Left or right both are robbing our children. The deficit spending is even more insidious than taxes, it robs the value of our money quietly, at least a tax is up front and obvious. #EndTheFed

4 minutes ago, shepp said:

Would have loved to hear more about the hunting hitler that was insane!

I agree, sounded much more credible coming straight from him instead of the hype used for the show. The Hunting Hitler show would be better if they spent more time on all the nazis instead of chasing bogus leads on hitler.

6 hours ago, blue109 said:

The left has no problem replacing any lost revenue with more taxes from other sources.

The Right has control of both Houses and the Presidency, and just set a record for deficit spending in this budget. Republicans are as big a sinners as the Democrats in this regard, if not worse. So much money is leaked off in corruption and pet programs by both right and left, can't point your finger at one side or the other. They are both corrupt as schit. The only thing I trust both sides to do is lie and steal my money

Agree 100%. I never have been, and never will be a republican. Trump is the first republican presidential candidate ive ever voted for (mainly because hes not really a republican) i just pointed that particular finger to the left because they are so dead set on destroying our ability to own firearms.