• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Sig Suppressors for the SOF

Sig just keeps sucking that D...  Unreal.  Underbid the HELL out of Glock for a pistol contract, by over 100 million.  Big Army decides to solicit a contract for sub-machineguns, enlarges the pool of competitors, then suddenly ends the solicitation - then the very next day, announces that they're buying Sig sub-machinguns.  I've documented this here.

NOW, we have some awesome new Sig suppressors that SOF will be getting...

Watch the embedded vid in this link...

http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2018/09/13/weapons-upgrade-set-to-make-us-special-operations-even-more-deadly.html

15 minutes ago, sketch said:

did you not hear the sig can last year?  it works.

Kevin Brittingham.

Sig is cashing in.

I'll bet this story drops soon. Now that this contract has been awarded.

Call me a visionary, call me Yoda - whatever. I can see the future through the past.  This will spill.

Edited by 98Z5V

Don't forget the optics contract as well, I think you posted that before as well.

http://soldiersystems.net/2018/05/10/us-army-selects-sig-optic-for-squad-designated-marksman-rifle/

Bad part is like Colt they are putting their civilian market in the back seat. Another downside for civilians has been their role in Beta testing this stuff for Sig.

Kevin Brittingham left AAC (Fuk you Remington) and went to Sig. He designed something like 13 suppressors for Sig.  They marketed THREE of his designs.

I'm betting my money that this new "suppressor contract" is one of the 13-ish that Kevin designed for them...  :thumbup:

Edited by 98Z5V