• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Here we go again...Anti hi cap mag bill

Short blurb from that linked article, from the Norwegian gunman's "manifesto:"

Had to buy through a smaller US supplier (who again ordered from other suppliers) as most suppliers have export limitations…

ALL "US suppliers" have export restrictions.  ALL.  

That's what the ITAR is all about.

http://www.pmddtc.state.gov/regulations_laws/itar_official.html

The US shop owner that sold that poop and shipped it to Norway will be in a BUNCH of trouble, coming up real soon.  That stuff will be discovered rather quickly.

I can't stand the news media "blaming" the US for this poop, when all US dealers fall under the ITAR for shipping to non-US addresses.  Something isn't right with all this, as far as that goes.

For F's Sake, we have US troops that can't get poop shipped to them via an APO address, because of the ITAR - and they're in the damn combat zones.

Smokey The Norwegian here did something fishy with his mailing address, or the small shop he was doing business with did some illegal poop, or both.  In normal channels, this wouldn't have flown. 

But the media won't report that.  Not at all.  I'm just sayin'...  We'll never truly know what happened with this, but the US will suck up all the blame, and gratefully so, and we'll accept all the guilt - in this administration. 

Off my soapbox...  <dontknow>

You can't get it into sheeple's heads that when bad people have bad intentions, THEY WILL FIND A WAY. It doesn't matter if they have to kill you with a sharpened spoon, they will still do it because changing the law will never change their motive.

My $.02 anyways.....

How do we know he even wrote that or ,hell maybe the BATFE let them mags ,walk !

I no longer believe anything that comes from the media or the asshats in this administration  or it cronies .

This just more crap ,like "all the guns used in a crime in Mexico came from the USA " , its all propaganda to get us unarmed or weaken our ability to defend ourselves .

Its really nothing new , been happening all my life .

When I heard Obama called the leader of Norway after the shootings I thought to myself "Here we go"  They need a vehicle to get the heat off their backs about fast and furious. Did you notice there's very little said about the dealers selling the guns to people they would not have sold  the weapons to in the first place. Would these be the same dealers being accused of selling the guns to straw purchasers? These poor bastards are damned either way.