• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Sig .338 Norma Magnum LWMG

Sig Sauer products are overrated, overpriced Euro trash.   While I'm an Armalite AR-10 owner that is new to 308AR.com (and totally unimpressed with it so far...seems like a bunch of PSA and Diamondback fanboys incorrectly referring to their hillbilly .308  garbage rods as AR-10s) I think it's supposed to be about American AR-10 rifles that are most often chambered in an American caliber known as  .308 Winchester.  Every hear of .308 Win?  This isn't an American Armalite AR-10, a respectable variation of such or even chambered in .308 is it?

50 minutes ago, Matt said:

Sig Sauer products are overrated, overpriced Euro trash.   While I'm an Armalite AR-10 owner that is new to 308AR.com (and totally unimpressed with it so far...seems like a bunch of PSA and Diamondback fanboys incorrectly referring to their hillbilly .308  garbage rods as AR-10s) I think it's supposed to be about American AR-10 rifles that are most often chambered in an American caliber known as  .308 Winchester.  Every hear of .308 Win?  This isn't an American Armalite AR-10, a respectable variation of such or even chambered in .308 is it?

Your an idiot !   Troll !

1 hour ago, Matt said:

Go Fuk Yourself then, and just leave, if you're "unimpressed" - just go, Troll...

When did we change the forum name to "American AR-10.com?  And who the hell is Matt?  And does he bust on the glock guys for talking about his superior American made 308's over there...are they aware their whole forum is about "euro trash"...probably not. Glocks are more like euro-gold I guess.  If I remember correctly, he was overwhelmed that those inferior euro trash worshippers (his words - not mine - paraphrased for clarity, though my hillbilly ass had to look that there word up to make sure i's using it correctly) gave him the time of day. Apparently they don't leave the basement during daylight hours and mom hadn't called them upstairs for bagel bites yet. 

4 minutes ago, survivalshop said:

Going to have to look into this 338 Norma Magnum Cartridge they chose ,

From what I have seen that Norma cartridge is a bad arse, very close to the .338 Lapua in ballistics but less weight per round. Can't see the US military adding another cartridge to the supply chain but who knows, Sig seems to have someones ear of late.

33 minutes ago, jtallen83 said:

Can't see the US military adding another cartridge to the supply chain but who knows,

This, right here.  And it won't be 6.8.  They might pick up something in 6.5, but it'll have to match Creedmoor, since that's the latest adoption of the newest sniper configuration.  338 Norma Mag would get changed to 338 Lapua Mag, if it was adopted.

LRsniper.jpg