• Visit
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Aero Precision
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Faxon
Sign in to follow this  
Mongo40

Night Vision Scope

I'm looking at getting a night vision scope, wanting to stay under a $1000, I've looked at a Pulsar and the ATN's but reviews are all over the place on them, does anyone have a recommendation, I don't need all the bells an whistles, "Blue Tooth, video, range finding" just a decent night vision capability. Thanks!

This is one I've cobbled together out of a couple of surplus P8079H tubes, and a couple of camera lenses. Works great, just got to make it all a bit more permanent and make a mounting system for it.

It has no cross hairs but I'm planning on integrating a laser into the mount to effectively give me a 'dot' instead of cross hairs.

Cost me like $100 for the tubes and a few bucks at a second hand shop for the lenses.

NV scope.jpg

30 minutes ago, 308kiwi said:

This is one I've cobbled together out of a couple of...

You are an Animal, brother!  ANIMAL!!!   :hail::thumbup::lmao:

THAT IS BADASS!!!   

I have no fucking clue how much plane tickets will cost me, but I want to come over there and just hang out for a week, and see the shiit you do...   :laffs:

1 hour ago, 98Z5V said:

I have no fucking clue how much plane tickets will cost me, but I want to come over there and just hang out for a week, and see the shiit you do...   :laffs:

:thumbup::laffs:

You'd be most welcome, but we live a pretty quiet life.

99.9% of what goes on in my workshop is just run of the mill boring stuff that barely pays for replacement cutting tips and end mills.

But I do have some interesting projects that I'm working on, will feed them in here as they progress......................

4 hours ago, Mongo40 said:

That is cool but building a night sight is way out of my league!!! No knowledge about them at all other than using them in the military.

Yeah what I posted probably doesn't help with your original question, but......options dude, options😃