• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

LAR-8 mid gas tube too long on x-caliber middy barrel w/superlative arms AGB

308ARBuild

You guys are priceless. Have fun with virginity and assembling "builds" for manufacturers.  Ford factory assembly line workers are goddamn savants.  I know my poop, just didn't know LAR used longer uppers.  God damn I'm sorry I offended you basement-dwelling faggots.  I'm sure you geniuses will get laid for your super cool (super secret, btw, no one has ever heard of this site) gun assemblies soon.

BTW @edgecrusher, there is literally not one single Armalite part on this build.  Holy fornicate you people are stupid.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 hours ago, edgecrusher said:

And, so you are aware, there are generally 3 main types of large frame styles or patterns. Armalite, DPMS and Rock River. Many parts are proprietary. Belonging to the owner, as in the rights to the patents filed. And because of these proprietary parts many things are not inter changeable. There is no mil spec. This isn’t an AR15. 

Oh, and by the way, you are an assembler my friend, until you mechanically alter a part permanently. Then you are a builder. So untilmill out an 80%, put a barrel on a lathe, or otherwise manufacture something, you assembled a bunch of wrong parts.

So my 80% lower doesn't count? Running just fine, chief.  Thanks for playing!

17 hours ago, Matt.Cross said:

New Guy: "Guys, need some help here. My new build sucks, probably because I'm building it out of things I found in dumpsters behind gun stores. Despite the fact that my IQ is a negative number, I suspect my gas tube is too long, right?"

Us: Yes, gas tube is too long. Building off a mixed bag of parts rather than researching your choices is probably why what you have doesn't work, but good new is it's fixable.

New Guy: "WTF DO YOU MEAN, 'DOESN'T WORK'? YOU CALLING MY FAILED POS BUILD A POS IS OFFENSIVE!!!"

OK, well, good luck with that buddy. Have fun!

LOL. You're cute.  I scored a 32 and then 34 on ACT, scored 96 and then 98 on ASVAB, graduated with honors distinction from multiple schools, am published, and one more thing.....

But please, tell me how smart you are.....

You suck the dick of some basement dwelling momma's boy so he doesn't mock you on an unknown message board, jump on the bandwagon with hyperbole and generalizations that make you sound like a closet homo/liberal, and think you're a badass.

The one more thing that makes me smarter than everyone on this board?

I just took you on a troll for a day, watching you ass clowns trip over yourselves trying to suck each other's dicks by insulting a guy who is mocking you inbred window lickers

19 minutes ago, 308ARBuild said:

LOL. You're cute.  I scored a 32 and then 34 on ACT, scored 96 and then 98 on ASVAB, graduated with honors distinction from multiple schools, am published, and one more thing.....

But please, tell me how smart you are.....

You suck the dick of some basement dwelling momma's boy so he doesn't mock you on an unknown message board, jump on the bandwagon with hyperbole and generalizations that make you sound like a closet homo/liberal, and think you're a badass.

The one more thing that makes me smarter than everyone on this board?

I just took you on a troll for a day, watching you ass clowns trip over yourselves trying to suck each other's dicks by insulting a guy who is mocking you inbred window lickers

LMAO

This is almost too much butthurt for one post, yet you managed it. Congratulations.

Come back any time you need to use this internet venue to reassure yourself that you can hang with the big dogs. 

23 minutes ago, Matt.Cross said:

LMAO

This is almost too much butthurt for one post, yet you managed it. Congratulations.

Come back any time you need to use this internet venue to reassure yourself that you can hang with the big dogs. 

Holy poop it is hard to get banned around here.....

Can I presume that is because if you google "308 ar forum", this embarrassment of a site is literally the TWENTY-SEVENTH most relevant result!?!?!?!?!?!?

You can google "chinese rice" and get to 308 AR's in less clicks than getting to this dumpster fire!

I initially set the under/over for % of virgins on this site at 80%.  God was I low!

BTW, everything since the first dickhead response to my post WHERE I ANSWERED MY OWN QUESTION, has been a joke at your expenses.

FFS, can I get banned? I'll feel unclean if this site's patrons kept me as a welcome member.

Raise your hand ITT if you're from Alabama?  And you're all cousins/married???

11 minutes ago, 308ARBuild said:

I presume that is because if you google "308 ar forum", this embarrassment of a site is literally the TWENTY-SEVENTH most relevant result!?!?!?!?!?!?

You can google "chinese rice" and get to 308 AR's in less clicks than getting to this dumpster fire

you cant even find the site your looking for. your doing it wrong dipshit!

1 minute ago, 308ARBuild said:

Is anyone on this site capable of posting anything without having to edit? JFC you people are incredibly stupid!

Editing privileges are for the deserving. You're at least eight weeks away from the point where you can start in the direction of being allowed to edit.

After that, you might be a contender for troll status if you work hard and don't keep your nose clean.

1 minute ago, Matt.Cross said:

Editing privileges are for the deserving. You're at least eight weeks away from the point where you can start in the direction of being allowed to edit.

After that, you might be a contender for troll status if you work hard and don't keep your nose clean.

Promise?

6 minutes ago, Matt.Cross said:

If you have to tell people you are trolling...then maybe you aren't really trolling.

Edited by blue109

Just now, sketch said:

call your buddy we want to talk to him before your gone! 

I don't believe I feel like subjecting him to a free internet forum that is so irrelevant it can't even be found.  Much less one who's members are so illiterate they can't pull off quite simple contractions. Yikes. Was your sister your mother? 

2 minutes ago, 308ARBuild said:

I don't believe I feel like subjecting him to a free internet forum that is so irrelevant it can't even be found.  Much less one who's members are so illiterate they can't pull off quite simple contractions. Yikes. Was your sister your mother? 

It can't be found, and yet you are here, as a member no less....