• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Nikon 4 x12 BDC

I bought the Nikon m-tactical bdc 800. I have yet to shoot with it but the clarity of the glass seems quite good. I found it for $369 when everyone one else had it for $399 on sale and $450 regular price. 

Heres a link to it if you are interested. Still $369. It was drop shipped from the distributor. 

https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/mobile/product/712016092/redirect

Edited by ar-mountaineer
Spelling

I own one of these; and I can't recommend it to anyone. While the Primary Arms FFP scopes are heavy; I'm pretty well dead set on the Mil dot scopes for $229 in my next builds...

Bought this Nikon because I have a 4x fixed magnification Buckmaster from years ago; that has the most perfect optics I've ever seen with my eye. This 4-12x scope does not compare in any way at all.

Also; that generic BDC reticle is annoying. I was able to tune up some memorable numbers across loads by adjusting the software and sight in distance. That process was terribly annoying, and not something I would want to do in the field if I adjust the magnification. Furthermore; the lack of a side focus adjustment (mentioned by @Lonewolf McQuade ) makes it simply ice cold in my opinion. It really depends on your usage though; I'm fine with its performance in a specific application. It does work.