• Visit
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Aero Precision
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Faxon

I'm not too bad of a price. What are you putting it on? Gun/caliber. It doesn't appear to have parallex / side Focus adjustment. I've got the nikon m223 on long-range AR 5.56 I  groundhog with and I  put the Nikon M TACTICAL  800-yard BDC on my rpr 308. Good scopes.

I have that scope on my PA10. Yes no AO. Decent glass and the Nikon spot on app works with the retical.  not bad for the money. I also have the 3x9 on my Beowulf. Works for me till I can afford something better.

I bought the Nikon m-tactical bdc 800. I have yet to shoot with it but the clarity of the glass seems quite good. I found it for $369 when everyone one else had it for $399 on sale and $450 regular price. 

Heres a link to it if you are interested. Still $369. It was drop shipped from the distributor. 

https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/mobile/product/712016092/redirect

Edited by ar-mountaineer
Spelling

I’ve got their coyote on my .556, I like it. Actually have another in the closet I’d sell for that price if you change your mind

I own one of these; and I can't recommend it to anyone. While the Primary Arms FFP scopes are heavy; I'm pretty well dead set on the Mil dot scopes for $229 in my next builds...

Bought this Nikon because I have a 4x fixed magnification Buckmaster from years ago; that has the most perfect optics I've ever seen with my eye. This 4-12x scope does not compare in any way at all.

Also; that generic BDC reticle is annoying. I was able to tune up some memorable numbers across loads by adjusting the software and sight in distance. That process was terribly annoying, and not something I would want to do in the field if I adjust the magnification. Furthermore; the lack of a side focus adjustment (mentioned by @Lonewolf McQuade ) makes it simply ice cold in my opinion. It really depends on your usage though; I'm fine with its performance in a specific application. It does work.