• Visit Sportsmans Guide

Range Day, Sunday 24 March

98Z5V

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, DNP said:

You guys aren't helping. That man has other things to buy before more gun parts. Guido keeps talking about driving to AZ to pay a visit. 

Have no fear - I'm not listening to their voices.  Or the other ones in my head, brother.  I have plans to get all that in order - or you'da seen 10 more guns built by now...   :thumbup:

That thing just went into the shop on Saturday...  LONG story on that...  

2 hours ago, DNP said:

I've always wondered why there's not a pile of silencers at your place though. 

There have been a few instances when there was.... Typically right after Robot Ron unloads his goodies off the F150.

Tom is waiting for all the suppressor compatible muzzle devices he's bought to be unsupported by any suppressors on the market, then he can spend money on new suppressors and muzzle devices at the same time. He's smart like that.

It could be actually. If the suppressors change, the muzzle devices will as well. At that point, the "old" version will be highly sought after by builders who want to use their old suppressor on more than one gun. Being out of production, he might be able to turn a good profit in selling off all it the suppressor compatible components he owns. There seem to be a fair amount of them lying around. Seems odd to have so many unless he just plans to borrow suppressors when guys come over.