Range Day, Sunday 24 March

98Z5V

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Matt.Cross said:

:laffs:

Let's be real here.... You have a 2-second attention span. "Old stuff" is usually from a conversation about 30 seconds prior.

Now you're engaging in Age-Discrimination, just because you're younger.  This is why we can't have nice things... 

3 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

Now you're engaging in Age-Discrimination, just because you're younger.  This is why we can't have nice things... 

Relationships have to be balanced by give-and-take. You can't have dibs on being the big spoon AND being right all the time. Gotta pick one. Anyone who says otherwise is either lying, or gayer than drinking unicorn spunk.

1 minute ago, Matt.Cross said:

Relationships have to be balanced by give-and-take. You can't have dibs on being the big spoon AND being right all the time. Gotta pick one. Anyone who says otherwise is either lying, or gayer than drinking unicorn spunk.

Okay, I'll take that. You need a scope level, then,since this is give-and take...  I won't stop nagging until I see one on your rifle.  Brace yourself for "bitchy-voice..."   :banana::thefinger:

16 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

Okay, I'll take that. You need a scope level, then,since this is give-and take...  I won't stop nagging until I see one on your rifle.  Brace yourself for "bitchy-voice..."   :banana::thefinger:

Wrong! I need TWO scope levels, so let's work on being more attentive to my needs. And since you brought it up....

Screenshot_20190326-010033.thumb.png.75b996d95ca14ce5be06c4dca6c3bcbb.png

3 minutes ago, Matt.Cross said:

No, I'm going to be nice to you now because we'll both have to take up a fortified position together when Melody finds out that I snap-spent $70 as a result of your teasing.

:fullauto:

:laffs:You bought TWO...   :lmao:

On 3/26/2019 at 12:44 AM, 98Z5V said:

Ok honey, here's how much I love you!

IMG_20190328_105147716.thumb.jpg.9703286652d427a7b99a082f6ace1364.jpg

And.....

Installed now.

IMG_20190328_120309985.thumb.jpg.9124fd997e1f7257681682df22b3e7f2.jpg

The ball is now in your court. 

On ‎3‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 11:12 PM, Matt.Cross said:

You're clearly not referring to your plans to acquire suppressors. *Nagging voice*

Yep, you stay on em Matt. For a guy that wants to constantly ram that desert down our throats, he's all skeered about buying a little suppressor........or two.......or three. :laffs: