Sig Sauer SIG716

imschur

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I was lucky enough to get one from impact guns. Ordered and shipped online to a local shop. I've already started upgrading with a pws fsc30 muzzle device, a Itt/enidine ar restore buffer, magpul trigger baird, magpul angled direction, both mako IDF and vogue pistol grips,  aimpoint pro, And a badger ordnance ambi charging handle. She's a beauty and all I should own one! And a few more.

I was lucky enough to get one from impact guns. Ordered and shipped online to a local shop. I've already started upgrading with a pws fsc30 muzzle device, a Itt/enidine ar restore buffer, magpul trigger baird, magpul angled direction, both mako IDF and vogue pistol grips,  aimpoint pro, And a badger ordnance ambi charging handle. She's a beauty and all I should own one! And a few more.

What kind of accuracy are you getting out of it? Be sure to post up some pictures of the beast. Finally, welcome to the forums!

Thanks  ;D I've never ran a aimpoint so I hope for the best there. But man alot of people talk sh!t about the sigs or from What I've read and I owned a rra prior and personally this is a far superior weapon in every way besides the obvious fire power. I've only sent little over 30rds down range because my lust for this weapon has bankrupted my ammo funds but im hoping to change that as soon as I ween myself from the amazon.com app on my phone!

Thanks!!! I just installed the Mako IDF pistol grip and the enidine buffer so tomorrow she's gonna get worked ;-) also I didn't notice prior but the sig comes with a flat buffer spring! And I haven't even fired it with the pws fsc30 so now I should see quite the difference on the sight picture on a follow up. My aimpoint will be here next week along with the laser designator. Jeeze Louise im excited lol. I've never built a cqb type weapon although with my gg&g xds heavy duty bipod I bought for my savage model 10 precision carbine im sure with a adequate optic I can be more accurate with this then the bolt gun beauty.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...