• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Lower bits & bobs

Inet

More or less everything needed for a .308 lower and a 5/8x24 thread comp/washer. These are all new rifle take off parts from a SAI Saint Victor. The trigger is a single stage/flat nickel plated unit, everything else is standard pattern .308 AR/DPMS. Take down pins are from Tennessee Arms ,a bit longer than standard, at the standard od. I need O/S pins so these are included also. 50.00 or trade for ??? I also have a few new take off items for AR-15 that are left from my pistol project but did not know if the AR15 items were OK to post here. If interested drop me a note. My Ebay ID is ; barton5972..... so you can take a look and see who you are dealing with.

Bart

DSC04512.JPG

34 minutes ago, Inet said:

I also have a few new take off items for AR-15 that are left from my pistol project but did not know if the AR15 items were OK to post here.

Quite okay to post here, man.  You can sell the old carpet out of your house here, if you want.  Just include pics of that actual carpet you're selling, and not something generic off the 'net, and a price.  :thumbup:

I don't know too many people here that will buy the carpet, though...   :laffs:

Thanks Jim, your package went out today. I am presently in Ebay jail for 30 days on Assault Weapon charges. If anything has AR-HK-AK-M1A etc. attached to it the gun sheriff bot will rope ya in. There are ways around it but think I will post the gun hardware here with the gun people. Kit seems to be ok but I ain't gonna push it.

2 hours ago, Inet said:

There are ways around it but think I will post the gun hardware here with the gun people. Kit seems to be ok but I ain't gonna push it.

You can post gun-related stuff here, no worries.  You can still post that carpet too, if you wanna risk it...  :thumbup::laffs: