• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

POF P308

Yes, I still have the DPMS Tall Service Rifle sled. I even thought about trying to get in touch with “Bob” however Creedmoor informs me he is under the weather. I was told by a local dealer in all things tactical that the POF is on the Armalite pattern. The rifle is a build from the POF P308 lower and a POF P308 Edge upper, so it did not come with mags. I’m using Lancer AWS mags purchased from Midway.

I tried a PMag I had along with the Lancer AWS mags and all function tested fine. Upon closer inspection it appears for the third time I have received the wrong sled from Creedmoor. It states clearly on the invoice it is the DPMS tall sled, however it is not the one pictured on their website. I’m going to call and try to get to the bottom of this hopefully. Thanks for everyone’s help.

Your POF gun didn't come with a magazine 😂. Maybe the company that made those magazines didn't get paid by POF and went bankrupt. And the magazine that you so desire sits in a warehouse in Phoenix in a box with a POF logo on the Magazine. And can't be sold because of a lawsuit. Or maybe that magazine sits in a building in Chandler in a box next to a box of bolt carriers with POF logos on the bolt carriers that can't be sold. 

BTW the former owner of said company got ran off the road and no longer cheats business associates.

MikedaddyH

If you bothered to read my earlier post you would know my POF “gun” as you describe it was a build; not a purchase from POF, hence no magazines. I have no idea what you are writing about in an obvious rant against POF and Frank DeSomma’s death. If you can’t add to my solution of the Original Bob Sled for a POF P308 please STFU. Thanks.

28 minutes ago, Wes Cummings said:

MikedaddyH

If you bothered to read my earlier post you would know my POF “gun” as you describe it was a build; not a purchase from POF, hence no magazines. I have no idea what you are writing about in an obvious rant against POF and Frank DeSomma’s death. If you can’t add to my solution of the Original Bob Sled for a POF P308 please STFU. Thanks.

Well I can't help you with you Bob sled search or the POF mags that I saw with my own lyin' eyes. 

BTW I did know Frank . RIP !

1 hour ago, Wes Cummings said:

MikedaddyH

Yeah, when new members tell members in good standing to STFU, I can tell they don't belong here. Goodbye!