• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, 98Z5V said:

WHOA! WHOA! WHOA!  WHO called you a Slut, brother?!@!?   :bat:

You did brother... 

9 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

Sluts just hand it out for free, and don't even know where the next fix is gonna come from...   :lmao:

If that shoe doesn't fit me, I don't know what does.

2 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

I miss you, too, brother.  We kinda "bonded..." 

For those that don't know - this is one congenial, lovable Cunuck.  All the way.  Hell of a motherfucker...  :hail:

thumb_aww-youre-making-me-blush-uickmeme

I felt like I had finally found my people and upset I can't travel. Works already been told spring and fall I'm off for family reunion.

So, I INDIRECTLY INFERRED that you might be a Slut?!  Or, you indirectly tailored that comment TOWARDS yourself, to entrap me?!... 

I'm feeling like I've been vilified for no good reason - now, you're saying I said something, that I didn't even say.

Is this Brett Kavanaugh's Senate Confirmation all over again?...  

11 minutes ago, Matt.Cross said:

So, Ron's a whore and I'm a slut...

What a fine pair we make @Rsquared.

But, on the other hand....

Aw, who am I kidding, we all know there's lotion in the other hand.

Hey, Hey Hey......Whoa...........................................

Not in front of the genpop my brother.

They're gonna talk..................................................................

5 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

So, I INDIRECTLY INFERRED that you might be a Slut?! 

Yeah, more or less, and certainly not with any malicious intent. I'm merely admitting that by the given definition, I'm a slut. I'm not saying there's any shame in me being a slut, I think I'm making being a slut look good. Kardashians eat your hearts out...

2 minutes ago, Cunuckgaucho said:

We still don't know which 9mm he got so are we talking cheap slut? run of the mill slut? or a picky slut?

Well, I'm just a "street walker" Taurus (Beretta knock off) slut for that matter. So I don't think that I even count in this discussion.

1 minute ago, Rsquared said:

Well, I'm just a "street walker" Taurus (Beretta knock off) slut for that matter. So I don't think that I even count in this discussion.

I have the same pistol - we're good, brother.  Taurus made it better than the original military Beretta's in the first place...  You're in good company, with me and my PT-92.  :thumbup::hail:

2 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

GAWD DAYUM!!!  We haven't had a Tuesday Night like this in a LONG TIME!!!   This whole board is on fire - with YOU FUCKERS!....   :banana::lmao::laffs::hail:

II should have signed off an hour ago,don't know what's up with the east coasters.

1 minute ago, Rsquared said:

I got mostly 9s only one .45, need to expand my range of calibers. 

2 minutes ago, Cunuckgaucho said:

II should have signed off an hour ago,don't know what's up with the east coasters.

I got mostly 9s only one .45, need to expand my range of calibers. 

Just shoot one of @MikedaddyH's 10-mils, and it's gonna cure you of THAT thought right away.   :banana:

1 minute ago, Cunuckgaucho said:

Well.....That's where I'm not the standard human (Heuw-maaan). And I have the most random ass-ed sleep patterns. 0227 here on the east coast right now. And I've been up since around 0430-ish yesterday. It's a curse my brother.