• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

20” 308 Winchester not cycling

Johnny1982

Ok boys. Time out. First off, you some issue with your scale that’s now resolved. You’ve been directed to some threads to help you understand what we need to assist. Thank you for reading them. Second, 98 may not be ES but be advised, there is no one anywhere who has a deeper understanding or any platform AR. 

He’s rough around the edges and smells of whiskey. But he’s going to be one of the best volumes of encyclopedia to reference. 

That being said, both of you take a breath, reset and let’s get this sorted. Your buffer system is definitely FUBAR. Let’s sort it out

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, Johnny1982 said:

Bro let me break it down to you, Your Not and your not the only person who has the information I need. So do me and yourself a favor move along obviously you don’t want to help.

I had the information that you needed.  I really did. 

So, now, YOU MOVE ALONG, and do yourself that favor. 

You were difficult from the start, didn't listen, can't comprehend, and can't even answer simple questions that were asked of you - it's demonstrated throughout your whole thread here.  You, throughout your whole thread here, have FAILED to answer basic questions asked of you, deflected on numerous questions...  You're a fucking  NIGHTMARE of a bad "newbie member."  Period.

So, good luck on your gun, good luck getting it running, I've TRIED to help you - and you're too dense to get that. 

You, just...  Drive on.  :thumbup:

Edited by 98Z5V

5 minutes ago, edgecrusher said:

He’s rough around the edges and smells of whiskey.

He ran his cock-holster way too much, brother.  I won't take it...   Someone needs smacked in the head, it's him...  ❤️

10 minutes ago, sketch said:

you sound like a "dip"! If you, like at least 1000 people here have taken his advice first, and actually put it in action instead of rebuttal.. you would have a working rifle. lay off the pills and relax BRO. (Ar 10 is Armalite) 🍻

Cool man I’ll definitely make a note of that. pift....... Btw I don’t do any drugs that’s just a stupid thing to say to someone. And quit swinging for this guys sack hair it’s not a good look for any man BRO. 

3 minutes ago, Johnny1982 said:

And quit swinging for this guys sack hair it’s not a good look for any man BRO. 

BRO...   that comment right there, when you have no fucking idea about your own gun - and I DO... 

And,I've already told you about it, and you refuse to listen...

YOU, Dumbass, are on you own.  I hope you figure it out - and you obviously can't, or you wouldn't be here in the first place - but your biggest mistake was coming to the greatest resource that you could for this platform - and pissing on people that can fix your gun.  You let your Bulldog Mouth run your Canary Ass - when YOU are the one that needs help here. 

I wish you luck in the future - but you'll find zero assistance from me in whatever you try to do in your life. 

2 minutes ago, sketch said:

It's good @edgecrusher give the youth a minute to learn from this..

Experience is acquired and passed along. At some point we all needed some. And like most, we may have said or did something we one day realized was not quite what we meant.

New people who post sometimes don’t realize who is who and personality types. Also written word can’t derive emotion and can be misconstrued much easier than a face to face conversation. Playing devils advocate.... for now...

I think this needs to ride...  forever.  Another example of bad youth, or something.  Preserve this for the history of the board.  Forever.

Let all search it, for the times. 

Lesson - don't be a fuckhead know-it-all - when you're the one with the questions, and can't figure out your own gun, on a platform that you know nothing about in the first place...   :thumbup:

6 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

He ran his cock-holster way too much, brother.  I won't take it...   Someone needs smacked in the head, it's him...  ❤️

Please I don’t care if you knew John Moses Browning himself you old pos. Talking $&@“? To someone on a internet thread is so anti productive. And all your lame ass minions don’t mean a hill of beans to me. Again I was looking for help seen you kept posting comments. So I decided to interact with you boy that was a legendary mistake. Weirdo 

1 minute ago, Johnny1982 said:

Please I don’t care if you knew John Moses Browning himself you old pos. Talking $&@“? To someone on a internet thread is so anti productive. And all your lame ass minions don’t mean a hill of beans to me. Again I was looking for help seen you kept posting comments. So I decided to interact with you boy that was a legendary mistake. Weirdo 

You just blew out your ass-gasket, right there, Mouth.  :lmao::banana::thumbup: