• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Purchase in todays climate

Tele

Hey yall,

Im new here but just curious if you were looking to get into the 308 gas gun game in todays current climate what would be your recommendation (I.e. everything oos)? Buy a complete rifle? Or build one? Also what manufacturers would you start with?

I know aero is a popular starting point but theyve been oos for months now or just sell out quickly.

Thank

Call my gunpusher, and tell him that you'll pay over the phone, and he'll arrange shipping to your FFL of choice.  I just built another 20" .308AR for him last weekend, and still have one more to build...  DPMS LR-308 pattern.    Tell him Tom told you to call...

http://www.arizonalawdawgs.com/index.html

EDIT - if you're in a Ban State, don't bother.  Some, it's too hard to ship to, others, it's impossible to ship to.

Edited by 98Z5V

Call for that one right up there^^^^^^^ You will get a functioning rifle. I would usually recommend building but I've been watching for a few parts to complete builds for months now. 

1 hour ago, Tele said:

if you were looking to get into the 308 gas gun game in todays current climate what would be your recommendation (I.e. everything oos)? Buy a complete rifle?