• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Sisco Needs This

jtallen83

2 hours ago, dpete said:

Ahhh.  But can he palm a basketball? @dpete raises hand.....I can... I can. :laffs:

YOU’RE THE ONE THEY SHOULD BE PICKING ON! I could in my 30’s just barely if I squeezed hard. But I tore telephone books in half back then too. Those days are gone. Can’t find telephone books for one thing.

1 hour ago, Sisco said:

Bet you could dunk at one time too. 6’8” is up there.

It is!  But I'm only 6' 6".  Dunking passed me by a few years out of college after torn knee cartilage.  Plus there is the "white man's disease".  (White guys can't jump!)

10 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

I don't buy it - from either of you two.  Dion, you can probably still dunk - and Al, I'll find you a phonebook...  :lmao:

Phonebooks are all about technique, not raw strength. Most people make the mistake of trying to tear it by pulling one hand towards you and the other away. The way to do it is to quickly bring both hands down to snap the binding, then to pull with both hands right and left directly opposed in direction. The whole process takes two seconds with practice. Was always good for a bar bet and a free drink.

13 hours ago, dpete said:

It is!  But I'm only 6' 6".  Dunking passed me by a few years out of college after torn knee cartilage.  Plus there is the "white man's disease".  (White guys can't jump!)

How's your kid brother he's no midget either 😀