• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

6mm vs Grendel

Nice article, grendel was dang near impossible to find for a long time. some can be found now but not the federal fusion. that's what i use and when it is available they want 50 bucks a box. i'm still waiting for it to appear at a decent price. i really like the 6.5 projectile

That's a good article - great info.  But, the guy doesn't own one, he's just comparing numbers on paper in that article.  He even states that at the bottom.

However, that's why I built one, early on.  I know the Grendel well, and that's why I built a Valk.  Gotta live up to the hype...

The Valk was cool, but not what they all said it was.  The ARC definitely IS all that they say it is, and I'm damn glad I built one (two). 

My recommendation is the same, for everyone.  If you have a Grendel, don't take it apart to make it an ARC.  The difference is minor.  If you don't have a Grendel, but were thinking about building one - build an ARC.  Either way, you're not going to regret your decision - they're both badass, very badass...  with a slight edge going to the ARC.  It's like all the Hype on the 6.5 Creedmoor...   - and .260 Rem.  The Creed is great!  But the .260 has a slight advantage.  But neither are going to leave you disappointed.  :thumbup:

• 1 month later...