• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Okay Car Lovers:

Sisco

Nope. Grand Nationals are badass they way they are.  Maybe not the fastest now, 35 years later - but the fastest US production car made when that monster came out.  The turbo'd V6 was fine.  I'm sure that there are always people that want more power, but that car right like it is stock, is a classic badass. 

Two thumbs down.  My $0.02.

I’ve seen worse. I’ve seen 2J swaps and eco boost swaps in the GN bodied cars. Not for me. I will say anything that keeps car culture going is good though. Even the rivers in their auto zone civics with fart cans. Reason I believe that is otherwise we would all be driving boring electric cars with no soul…

3 minutes ago, edgecrusher said:

Reason I believe that is otherwise we would all be driving boring electric cars with no soul…

Nah, you guys would all be challenging each other to be the quickest, fastest, or tightest! Schit would be out of control in no time :laffs:

I do believe that soul thing but chalk it up to good old American individualism :thumbup: