• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Bushnell nitro

blue109

My father in law had been using my weaver tactical on his 308, and I stole it back for my Grendel. Came across this deal as a replacement. Bushnell nitro 5-20x. Listed around $499 almost everywhere but I found it on sale for 219. Looks like it went up to 229 since last week. This version is SFP,  MOA, has a pretty blocky basic reticle but for the price it should be sweet on a basic hunting gun that you aren't spinning dials or doing tactical ish with. Turrets have nice clicks. feels solid. glass looks pretty good looking out my window. Comes with a sun shade and caps in the box. They have fancier versions FFP with cool reticle for a few hundred more. PXL_20210904_171017713.thumb.jpg.1c780ffeb07d5dd700299f9741afec8d.jpgI ordered one of those new non QD UTG mounts for it because they look really nice for $40 and have been getting good reviews. Should be a pretty light functional setup for not alot of money. The small objective and no Illum is sub optimal, but it's going on a hunting/target gun so low light shouldn't be a big concern. 

https://www.natchezss.com/bushnell-nitro-rifle-scope-5-20x44mm-30mm-sfp-deploy-moa-reticle-matte.html

Edited by blue109