• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

slings

unforgiven

I have the Magpul MS2. It's a decent sling, although I'd like to try some of the cheaper versions (ie: VTAC) as I'm not sure the MS2 is 100% worth the extra $$$.

Major benefit of the MS2 is the soft material the sling is made out of. While it sucks that it snags on velcro and then looks all "hairy", it is very comfortable. It doesn't pull and dig into your neck. I do feel that the metal attachment pieces could be upgraded. They haven't failed me, but they don't feel like the sturdiest parts that could have been used.

I don't have any function complaints. I mainly use the single point attachement, but switching to the double is simple and fast. I have to use a cheap, hard, nylon three-point at work and I hate it! I refuse to wear it "properly" and usually adjust it to be used as a two-point. If my single-point preference were to ever "wobble" or "flop around" too much, I think I would invest in something similar to the TAG Weapon Catch found HERE and HERE.