• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Accurized AR Match, 23 July 2022

98Z5V

6 minutes ago, Matt.Cross said:

I'm a bit more excited these days about shooting in difficult wind conditions.

We weren't so excited about it today - but we got it done.  I must say, there were alot of the local big-names that did not do as well as we did, today. 

Which was rewarding...  for the efforts that have gone in, over the years...   :thumbup:

8 minutes ago, sketch said:

Need some knee high boots for shits talk fair weathered friend. If I had the range I would shoot year round,  @Cunuckgaucho we need to trigger time and give these daily boys a run for the hills.   After they give us the skills for long range.  ❤️ 

Better show up wearing the hip-waders, brother.  We don't play.  The smack-talk is a deep pond that you don't wanna drown in...   :banana:

On 7/24/2022 at 1:45 AM, sketch said:

Need some knee high boots for shits talk fair weathered friend. If I had the range I would shoot year round,  @Cunuckgaucho we need to trigger time and give these daily boys a run for the hills.   After they give us the skills for long range.  ❤️ 

I'd advise chest waders at a minimum, and a snorkel would serve you well too....

:hornet:

13 hours ago, sketch said:

I'm not smacking the badger, I'm just saying we need more training.  I PICKED MY TEAM.  there may need to be a final exam. 

We are already talking about setting up as much as possible out there, and running at least 2 stages of shooting.  I'm working on gathering more targets.  I have a bunch, but still need more.  So, anyone coming to the shoot, bring all the steel you got.  :thumbup:

20 hours ago, sketch said:

Plan is to cross the border next weekend and join Custer Sportsmens Club and we can get in practice and drills.I'll keep you updated.

The big plus it gives me a reason to enter Washington with guns making trips to Arizona and  @Magwa shorter.

On 7/23/2022 at 6:52 PM, 98Z5V said:

It was DARK up there, from overhead cover - black cloud cover.  Ish.  Wind was moderate.  Kind of.  Everything started, and we always start on the uphill-side of the course, Stg 4, move more uphill to Stg 5, then we go down to 1, 2, 3, working back uphill again.  By the time we started, the wind was RIPPIN'!  I didn't pull out the weather meter and check, because I was called as the first shooter for the squad - GREAT!  Let's just get out here, fight this shiit, and see how bad I fuk it all up, and LEAD THE WAY for the rest of the squad!  Hoo-Ray!  FML.  I got up there, did it, layed it down, and I think I missed the last target before I ran out of time.  Not bad, all things considered, 9 out of 10 hits, and I was looking at the wind and THROWING rounds out there.  I timed out.  I actually hit that last motherfucker out there, but after my 9th hit, the timer buzzed it's 90 seconds, and I didn't even hear it.  So, I went after that 10th target, shot and missed, spotted, shot and hit that biotch.  And I was HAPPY!  And they said, "your time ran out after that last one, bro, you didn't get the final target..."   FML.  Matt was laughing hiss A$S off back there, spotting, and the timer buzzed, and I kept shooting - he said, "Just let him go, he's gonna do it anyway..."   :laffs:

I looked at my mags, and round-count.  My Stg 4 mag still has 4 rounds in it.  I shot 16 times, as the guinea pig for this whole windy shiit-show very first, and came up with all 10 hits - but over the time limit, and got 9 credited.  Nobody likes a quitter, though, so FUK that buzzer...  :thefinger::laffs:  I didn't hear that thing, but would have shot anyway, had I heard it - I was THAT close...   :lmao:

First 2 rounds were way high left, so that's 2 misses, went after that 615yd biotch after the buzzer and missed the first, connected after that, so there's a 3rd missed shot.  I missed 3 more, in the math of shots-vs-hits, but I can't tell you where those misses were, on what targets.  That was a windy mess... 

I just wish it would suck that bad, every single month, and the wind would do that, every month, on all stages...   :hail:

Funny, Memes, and Air Force: RANGERS  INFANTRY  THIS Sucks  LIKE THE WAY  This sucks!  S  SPECIAL FORCES  /一ㄧㄚ  AVIATION  I WISH IT  WOULD SucK  MORE  SURE  SUCKS  DoWN  THERE !  AIR FORCE  WHAT  CABLE'S OUT  THIS SUCKS  AIR FORCE  Fit to Sit"  More pics on www.imfunny.net air force memes funny