DPMS gen 1 build issues

rogu 777

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, ebbiv said:

I buy it, and i'm not trying to sling a 5.56 1000 yards on youtube

No, I get it - you're talking about .300 Win Mag at 1500 yards with factory-loaded 190s.   I know all about it.

5.56 at 1k really isn't that hard to do.  I do that.  5.56 at 850 yards in a full-value 14.9mph constant wind - THAT is hard to do.  That sucked, but I didn't stop until I got it, repeatedly.  Ask me what the wind hold was... 

My .300 Win Mag is a Remington 26" heavy barrel with a Witt Machine brake, Timney trigger, MagPul  bottom metal conversion to run detachable mags.  It's in a Bell & Carlson M40 stock.  Nikon 6~24 glass, 30 MOA EGW base on it.  I run 225gr Hornady ELD-M handloads through it (they're running 2932fps), it's zero'd for 500 yards, with 16.9 mils of drop at 1760 yards - one mile.

I'm just sayin'.  :popcorn:

I have threads up here about the mile shoots, with pics, and the details. And the target results.  I'm shooting a standard IPSC plate at a mile.  Several of us here have done that shot - we set it up, and shoot it regularly.

You brought it up - maybe thought you'd shut me up - but you walked right into my wheelhouse.  Not my problem, yours. Well-played, on your part.

Edited by 98Z5V

2 hours ago, ebbiv said:

Lets see, 12 years hmm,   The first AR15 I shot was 1976, i was too small to shoulder it and would shoot from the hip with my dad back in the day. I was 9.

12 years is how long I've been figuring out the Large-Frame ARs, my man.  I think I have them sorted, by now, and know what I'm doing.  It's been a long journey, full of learning, mistakes, and ammo $$$.  But, I got it.  I built every single one of them myself (8 total, in 4 calibers - unless I forgot about 1 or 2?).  <<< EDIT - 9 total - I forgot about the 2nd .260 Rem gun, damnit.  If they didn't run  - I didn't take them to a shop, and have some idiot recommend a 9 3/4" recoil spring - I fixed them myself. And it certainly wasn't with an improper 9 3/4" recoil spring - NOBODY SHOULD EVER DO THIS, on any recommendation - and if that's the recommendation they get - RUN from that gunshop.  Hard as you can. 

SO, you were 9 in 1976, when you flexed up and shot an AR15 from the hip.  I was 8 in 1976 - so don't go telling me or lecturing me about all your years and wisdom. That makes you 55, and I'm 54.  You need to pick another angle, to tell us all here how smart you are, and all your age and experience, blah, blah, blah.    Just figured I'd heard you off right there, since you have ZERO IDEA of the audience that you're trying to lecture here.  You've done a fuk-ton of research on the internet - but you did ZERO research about the history, or the people, that have made this place what it is, since it's inception. 

Words of caution - research your audience.  Oh, and give up your dope on your Win Mag!  I don't care about it - I just want to see if you know what you're talking about - since you posted "internet stock photos" of that "B24 Bergara" - and didn't even know what fucking gun you had.  :lmao:

Edited by 98Z5V

48 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

12 years is how long I've been figuring out the Large-Frame ARs, my man.  I think I have them sorted, by now, and know what I'm doing.  It's been a long journey, full of learning, mistakes, and ammo $$$.  But, I got it.  I built every single one of them myself (8 total, in 4 calibers - unless I forgot about 1 or 2?).  <<< EDIT - 9 total - I forgot about the 2nd .260 Rem gun, damnit.  If they didn't run  - I didn't take them to a shop, and have some idiot recommend a 9 3/4" recoil spring - I fixed them myself. And it certainly wasn't with an improper 9 3/4" recoil spring - NOBODY SHOULD EVER DO THIS, on any recommendation - and if that's the recommendation they get - RUN from that gunshop.  Hard as you can. 

SO, you were 9 in 1976, when you flexed up and shot an AR15 from the hip.  I was 8 in 1976 - so don't go telling me or lecturing me about all your years and wisdom. That makes you 55, and I'm 54.  You need to pick another angle, to tell us all here how smart you are, and all your age and experience, blah, blah, blah.    Just figured I'd heard you off right there, since you have ZERO IDEA of the audience that you're trying to lecture here.  You've done a fuk-ton of research on the internet - but you did ZERO research about the history, or the people, that have made this place what it is, since it's inception. 

Words of caution - research your audience.  Oh, and give up your dope on your Win Mag!  I don't care about it - I just want to see if you know what you're talking about - since you posted "internet stock photos" of that "B24 Bergara" - and didn't even know what fucking gun you had.  :lmao:

uH there was one internet photo, and the other was right on my counter top, or did you miss that one, I see you're back to the nonsense again,  I don't bring my stuff to gun shops, and I've got the pictures and T shirts for all my lifes experiences, When one has, one does't need to embelish. do you need a pic of gun now, with the date on it? or maybe the box in t he closet? and Audiuence? I'll assume thats you, because  nobody else disputes essentially anything I say or things I've done without merit. 

You claim a military stint, and I claim a cop, I offer suggestions, and you offer the cure, when theres no way in hell  you can do so without that gun on the bench. I typo B24 instead of B14 and the 2nd pic you don't believe either so we'll try again.

Heres's two pics for you Mr Gunsmith,  one is a slide, but its very odd, and old, where is it from, how old, whats  its metric calibrer and its history?

The other is a photo of one of my former duty weapons, Its was the  most expensive factory pistol in the world when I bought it in 1990, and now no longer produced its the most expensive used pistol on the market. It's accuracy rivals some dedicated target pistols, and its design is unlike any other auto loader.   whats so special about its construction, and so mechanically different than any other combat weapoon? 

Lastly is its greatest attribute,  It  holds a deadly curse, for if it's taken from its own in the streets , time slows down, and by the time the individual points and pulls the trigger they've now become the victime with a 95% chance it causes them death  in less than 10 seconds why?

IMG_1070.jpg

IMG_0676.jpg

2 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

No, I get it - you're talking about .300 Win Mag at 1500 yards with factory-loaded 190s.   I know all about it.

5.56 at 1k really isn't that hard to do.  I do that.  5.56 at 850 yards in a full-value 14.9mph constant wind - THAT is hard to do.  That sucked, but I didn't stop until I got it, repeatedly.  Ask me what the wind hold was... 

My .300 Win Mag is a Remington 26" heavy barrel with a Witt Machine brake, Timney trigger, MagPul  bottom metal conversion to run detachable mags.  It's in a Bell & Carlson M40 stock.  Nikon 6~24 glass, 30 MOA EGW base on it.  I run 225gr Hornady ELD-M handloads through it (they're running 2932fps), it's zero'd for 500 yards, with 16.9 mils of drop at 1760 yards - one mile.

I'm just sayin'.  :popcorn:

I have threads up here about the mile shoots, with pics, and the details. And the target results.  I'm shooting a standard IPSC plate at a mile.  Several of us here have done that shot - we set it up, and shoot it regularly.

You brought it up - maybe thought you'd shut me up - but you walked right into my wheelhouse.  Not my problem, yours. Well-played, on your part.

Ps how did i play you on the 300,  that was the only decent exchange we've  had and even that has to be filled with how I'm somehow telling a story.  Not sure what your issue is on that one

Looks like I'm a little late to this party.  Y'all started on the Tequila without me!  Or the Kool Aid.  Either way, let's try to get this ship back on track.

@ebbiv Plain and simple, you're doing it wrong.  I'm sure you've had success with your own rigs, and possibly stumbled upon some fixes for your buddies, but allow me to help you out a bit.  Here on this forum, we have helped dozens upon dozens of members like @rogu 777 get their rigs running correctly, with as little frustration as possible and using the correct combination of known correct parts and processes.  You've stumbled upon the authority on this particular topic within these pages.  That's why people come to us and we love to help them.  It requires the knowledge and experience of things that your copy and paste doesn't offer.  That info is fine, but if you're new to this AR10 platform, not all of that is going to make sense.  Ya gotta remember, not everyone here is as smart as you are.  However, over time we have developed a solid procedure and to my knowledge, it's 100% successful in finding and fixing issues fellas are experiencing with their AR10 platform.  It happens all the time.  While you may have read everything on the topic and apparently have a lifetime of experience, you're not very good at playing nice or teaching.  Frankly, you come across as a know it all dik-head.  Can't tell you nuthin.  We are here with a refined system for diagnosis and fix, because this is what we do.  I don't know you and it's obvious you don't know us very well, but we have a proven track record.  You Sir, do not.  Not here, anyway.  You come in throwing your opinion around as fact, when most of it is actually somewhat unnecessary.  But that's MY opinion and it's worth what you paid for it.

We are here to teach, to learn, be nice to each other and collectively enjoy and promote this chosen hobby.  Your intentions may be good, but no one wants to learn from you the way that you've presented your information.  You're ruffling feathers and then you get your panties all twisted up when you're corrected.  I can only assume that this has been a life long recurring issue for you the way you've responded and conducted yourself here.  You got checked because you're hanging your hat on stuff that doesn't necessarily need to be addressed yet and also things that we know to be factually incorrect.  On top of that, you're trying to tell @98Z5V, one of the most knowledgeable persons on this exact topic, that you're right and he's wrong.  No need for that.  You've had some ideas, but again, we can fix those issues after addressing known issues first due to the original posters concerns.  Some of your stated issues correct themselves when we start with the stuff that we know to be a problem with this platform, or components that he's starting with.

@rogu 777  Let's get back to your rig and get you on the right track as quickly as possible.  Sorry for all this.  Joys of dealing with the general public.

@ebbiv You're welcome to add to the conversation, but I might advise you to just sit back, observe and maybe, just maybe you'll learn something too.  Old dogs CAN learn new tricks.  If you have something tangible to add to the conversation, that's welcome.  But quit being a know-it-all look how big my dik is about it.  Or take your ball and go home.  That's fine, too.

18 hours ago, ebbiv said:

uH there was one internet photo, and the other was right on my counter top, or did you miss that one

Oh, that was your Win Mag on the counter?   That pic of an action, and no scope on it?  Got something more recent - you know, with the scope mounted?

18 hours ago, ebbiv said:

The other is a photo of one of my former duty weapons, Its was the  most expensive factory pistol in the world when I bought it in 1990, and now no longer produced its the most expensive used pistol on the market. It's accuracy rivals some dedicated target pistols, and its design is unlike any other auto loader.   whats so special about its construction, and so mechanically different than any other combat weapoon? 

Lastly is its greatest attribute,  It  holds a deadly curse, for if it's taken from its own in the streets , time slows down, and by the time the individual points and pulls the trigger they've now become the victime with a 95% chance it causes them death  in less than 10 seconds why?

IMG_1070.jpg

H&K P7 M13, the 13 round 9mm pistol.  Had one in 1995 - 1996, wish I still had it.  The lever on the front of the grip is the cocker - you don't squeeze it, the striker isn't cocked.  Found an M8 about a year ago, but didn't want it - don't need one with 8 round limitation, even though it was tempting to have another P7.

That satisfy you enough?...  :popcorn:

So, you were a cop, and you're saying that was your issued gun, huh?  Really?...  No, you said it was a duty weapon - that you purchased yourself.  How does that work?  Duty-weapons procurement for LEO agencies is a long and exhaustive process - slightly less exhaustive than .mil weapons procurement, I'm sure - but you bought a P7, and it was your duty weapon.  Interesting.  I'd like to hear more about this - how you did this, what department you worked for, what their policies were on POWs (privately owned weapons) as duty weapons.  This is intriguing to me. 

Edited by 98Z5V

6 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

Oh, that was your Win Mag on the counter?   That pic of an action, and no scope on it?  Got something more recent - you know, with the scope mounted?

H&K P7 M13, the 13 round 9mm pistol.  Had one in 1995 - 1996, wish I still had it.  The lever on the front of the grip is the cocker - you don't squeeze it, the striker isn't cocked.  Found an M8 about a year ago, but didn't want it - don't need one with 8 round limitation, even though it was tempting to have another P7.

That satisfy you enough?...  :popcorn:

So, you were a cop, and you're saying that was your issued gun, huh?  Really?...

i was lucky enough to work for a department that let you carry you're own, NJ and NY carry Glock 19s because they're cheap and Glock as an agressive sale pitch,  and tried to take our  dept for a ride, The dept didn't belive in standardized one for a  weapons.  it works for a rifle , but when the smallest deputy was a 4'9 Female and the biggest guy 6'7 and 288, and everyone in between what you wind up with is a bunch of lousy marksmanship.  And the nail in the coffin for them was the fact that the guys that ran the armory we all ex Marines that loved their 1911s and at a time when polymer was uncommon, no respectable Cop, or member of the Military had any respect for a glorfied plastic frame and a its Heritage as the design of a coat hanger company. 

the POS 17 I have was $300 in the early 90's Its been locked in a safe since the early 90s when it decided it wanted to be a Glock 18 and turn into a fully automatic pistol, except you never know when, and nobody including Glock it thats even posssible found out why.  

In those days on girls carried compacts and most all had Lady  Smiths,  and  if you were a girl and bought a glock were got hassled.  as a guy you dared not have  a Glock or Compact anything, if you had carried a Glock you were a cheap loser , and bragging about you're 17 plus two mag didn't mean poop. One guy of over 4000 people carried a compact lady smith from a pawn shop becasue he really was cheap which also included a toupe so bad his knick name was woody woodpecker,  was tortured 24/7 and would get mans gun, nor a decent hair pieces so the running line was "Does Mr Smith no you have Mrs Smiths Gun"? and the best Hey I heard  you finally decided to by a real gun , what happened? he say what do you mean? and they'd say "I was told with the fortune you saved on that doormat on your head you saved enouigh to by a pair of Sigs.  Sigs were the most popular along with beretta 92s and then the die hards with 357 Colt 6" Pythons. 
So the choices were 9mm, .38spl, .40, .45, .357 Sig, and 357 Mag.  only one  fool carried a 38, she was a female freak cop groupy that somehow managed her way from a Majors secretary to the academy so she could work midnights and bring cookies to the brass.   She carried and old Colt Police 38 from the late 60s her father used or some poop.. so all those choices and 45 and 357 were the majority, most with 9's ran  after 45 were approved because a 115gr Silver tips were usless, they won't even go through a windshield,   and the its greatest show of its complete failure was a an incident in little South Florida crack ghetto, when a City cop attempted to locate a kid with a warrant for some stupid poop, like missing a court date, just no big deal he was gona be served a new court date. Well things went sideways as the cop was white, the kid was black and the neighbord was known as a safe haven for people on the run  etc.  So t he mother thought he was there to bring him in, and hes in the doorway, and from the kitchen she charges towards him with a frying pan and a buture  knife, and I forget to mention she weighs 400 pounds, he back pedals backwards and falls down the four steps up to the doorway  lands flat on his and and then got the bright idea to shoot her, and not once or twiice but 14 times,  it stunned her he got up she threw the pan at him and said "you just shot me you stupid mf" 

she didnt' go down, got on the strecher herself and fully recovered. apparently she was so fat it the bullets just didnt  make it anyhwere,  who knows?  It was on the news, TV and ultmatley they  had to  pay out 5 milllion for unusual crualty and pain and suffering. 

Boynton Beach Fl, had to be around 90-91,  I'd like to find the article it in itself proves fact is stranger than fiction, Sad but funny as hell,  and lucky her.  a 357 would have turned out very badly.

That I've seen in person, backup a guy on a domestic he knocks, i'm a few feet behind and he's to the side of the frame as you should, but the door starts to open and you couldnt see anyone , so he move until its fully open and it wound up being the wife pulling from behind and now fully open the husband  a very large biker  say 6'3 and very muscular has a 12 guage at his side, partner shouts gun  and the guy starts  raising the gun, and before I could even move,  my partner who was not what one woud ever look  at as being a cop,, he was a big guy with a bigger gut form his only hobby of drinking, wore cow boy boots, and moved like a snail. and he carried that big ass python in an old school swivel so you could draw in a hurry.

That said he must have becasue all I can remeber is  the guy start raising the shotgun one handed on his right in slow motion and I rember the  barrel get just past his knee , then hear the bang of the .357 and the 2 foot flame those things belched,  an i swear that guy hit the ground befoe the flame turned  to smoke.  just one shot to the chest, 158 gr jhp at 1250fps and if there were levels of dead , then he took home the prize.

All in all the 45 and 357 were all we needed, 9 they used sucked,  and nobody cared about the 40 as it was usless,  they used a 180gr Speer rated at 1000fps and the .45 was a 230gr round at 950fps so the difference was negligible  and the 357 sig was the saddest of all, with and litte with only one round available at the time of 125 gr and was just and expensive piece of converation with no value. and what really killed was the rumor about it  before it was released,  I dont if i was just here or all over, but the big thrill was that it was gonna equal the mangnum and with a 125gr bullet it at 1350 it just about equals  my 38 super, with the few choices at the time and now its a novelty  just to say  you have one. 

4 minutes ago, ebbiv said:

i was lucky enough to work for a department that let you carry you're own, NJ and NY carry Glock 19s because they're cheap and Glock as an agressive sale pitch,  and tried to take our  dept for a ride, The dept didn't belive in standardized one for a  weapons.  it works for a rifle , but when the smallest deputy was a 4'9 Female and the biggest guy 6'7 and 288, and everyone in between what you wind up with is a bunch of lousy marksmanship.  And the nail in the coffin for them was the fact that the guys that ran the armory we all ex Marines that loved their 1911s and at a time when polymer was uncommon, no respectable Cop, or member of the Military had any respect for a glorfied plastic frame and a its Heritage as the design of a coat hanger company. 

the POS 17 I have was $300 in the early 90's Its been locked in a safe since the early 90s when it decided it wanted to be a Glock 18 and turn into a fully automatic pistol, except you never know when, and nobody including Glock it thats even posssible found out why.  

In those days on girls carried compacts and most all had Lady  Smiths,  and  if you were a girl and bought a glock were got hassled.  as a guy you dared not have  a Glock or Compact anything, if you had carried a Glock you were a cheap loser , and bragging about you're 17 plus two mag didn't mean poop. One guy of over 4000 people carried a compact lady smith from a pawn shop becasue he really was cheap which also included a toupe so bad his knick name was woody woodpecker,  was tortured 24/7 and would get mans gun, nor a decent hair pieces so the running line was "Does Mr Smith no you have Mrs Smiths Gun"? and the best Hey I heard  you finally decided to by a real gun , what happened? he say what do you mean? and they'd say "I was told with the fortune you saved on that doormat on your head you saved enouigh to by a pair of Sigs.  Sigs were the most popular along with beretta 92s and then the die hards with 357 Colt 6" Pythons. 
So the choices were 9mm, .38spl, .40, .45, .357 Sig, and 357 Mag.  only one  fool carried a 38, she was a female freak cop groupy that somehow managed her way from a Majors secretary to the academy so she could work midnights and bring cookies to the brass.   She carried and old Colt Police 38 from the late 60s her father used or some poop.. so all those choices and 45 and 357 were the majority, most with 9's ran  after 45 were approved because a 115gr Silver tips were usless, they won't even go through a windshield,   and the its greatest show of its complete failure was a an incident in little South Florida crack ghetto, when a City cop attempted to locate a kid with a warrant for some stupid poop, like missing a court date, just no big deal he was gona be served a new court date. Well things went sideways as the cop was white, the kid was black and the neighbord was known as a safe haven for people on the run  etc.  So t he mother thought he was there to bring him in, and hes in the doorway, and from the kitchen she charges towards him with a frying pan and a buture  knife, and I forget to mention she weighs 400 pounds, he back pedals backwards and falls down the four steps up to the doorway  lands flat on his and and then got the bright idea to shoot her, and not once or twiice but 14 times,  it stunned her he got up she threw the pan at him and said "you just shot me you stupid mf" 

she didnt' go down, got on the strecher herself and fully recovered. apparently she was so fat it the bullets just didnt  make it anyhwere,  who knows?  It was on the news, TV and ultmatley they  had to  pay out 5 milllion for unusual crualty and pain and suffering. 

Boynton Beach Fl, had to be around 90-91,  I'd like to find the article it in itself proves fact is stranger than fiction, Sad but funny as hell,  and lucky her.  a 357 would have turned out very badly.

That I've seen in person, backup a guy on a domestic he knocks, i'm a few feet behind and he's to the side of the frame as you should, but the door starts to open and you couldnt see anyone , so he move until its fully open and it wound up being the wife pulling from behind and now fully open the husband  a very large biker  say 6'3 and very muscular has a 12 guage at his side, partner shouts gun  and the guy starts  raising the gun, and before I could even move,  my partner who was not what one woud ever look  at as being a cop,, he was a big guy with a bigger gut form his only hobby of drinking, wore cow boy boots, and moved like a snail. and he carried that big ass python in an old school swivel so you could draw in a hurry.

That said he must have becasue all I can remeber is  the guy start raising the shotgun one handed on his right in slow motion and I rember the  barrel get just past his knee , then hear the bang of the .357 and the 2 foot flame those things belched,  an i swear that guy hit the ground befoe the flame turned  to smoke.  just one shot to the chest, 158 gr jhp at 1250fps and if there were levels of dead , then he took home the prize.

All in all the 45 and 357 were all we needed, 9 they used sucked,  and nobody cared about the 40 as it was usless,  they used a 180gr Speer rated at 1000fps and the .45 was a 230gr round at 950fps so the difference was negligible  and the 357 sig was the saddest of all, with and litte with only one round available at the time of 125 gr and was just and expensive piece of converation with no value. and what really killed was the rumor about it  before it was released,  I dont if i was just here or all over, but the big thrill was that it was gonna equal the mangnum and with a 125gr bullet it at 1350 it just about equals  my 38 super, with the few choices at the time and now its a novelty  just to say  you have one. 

This sounds like a complete bullshiit story to me.  COMPLETE.  BULLSHIIT. 

Good try, though.  Yeah, I read it all.  It's shiit, bullshiit.  90s wasn't a game, bangers were explanding, taking new territory.  And you're in a department that lets anyone buy any POW that they want, and use it for a duty weapon. 

Horseshiit.  What were the qual standards?  You know, written in stone for a department.  How'd they have so many qual standards - for any weapon that anyone on the force bought, and used as a "duty weapon?"

I'm definitely intrigued, now...   :popcorn:

On 8/27/2022 at 1:26 AM, ebbiv said:

You sir have defied the very laws of physics themselves with how high you managed to stack this pile of hot diarrhea. I marvel to think of the danger you would pose to the literate world if you only knew how to utilize punctuation.

18 minutes ago, Matt.Cross said:

You sir have defied the very laws of physics themselves with how high you managed to stack this pile of hot diarrhea. I marvel to think of the danger you would pose to the literate world if you only knew how to utilize punctuation.

He can't spell, either - that's besides the punctuation part of it.  I'm a more Compitent speller than he is, and I'm just a knuckle-dragger, savage, just a moron, apparently. 

I'd love to read some of his police reports, that the DA threw straight out of court, because it wouldn't stand.  :laffs:

Edited by 98Z5V

On 8/27/2022 at 2:02 AM, 98Z5V said:

He can't spell, either - that's besides the punctuation part of it.  I'm a more Compitent speller than he is, and I'm just a knuckle-dragger, savage, just a moron, apparently. 

I'd love to read some of his police reports, that the DA threw straight out of court, because it wouldn't stand.  :laffs:

They're probably classified by the DOJ, to avoid embarrassment...

2 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

This sounds like a complete bullshiit story to me.  COMPLETE.  BULLSHIIT. 

Good try, though.  Yeah, I read it all.  It's shiit, bullshiit.  90s wasn't a game, bangers were explanding, taking new territory.  And you're in a department that lets anyone buy any POW that they want, and use it for a duty weapon. 

Horseshiit.  What were the qual standards?  You know, written in stone for a department.  How'd they have so many qual standards - for any weapon that anyone on the force bought, and used as a "duty weapon?"

I'm definitely intrigued, now...   :popcorn:

Not anything, there was a list and still is to this day.  get off you're ass and call any SO in Florida or most southern states, I'm full of poop, but you never worked in the field and the Military doesn't count as cross certifyiing you in law enforcement. A gun doesnt creat a standard the training does,  tactical loading doen't matter, what gun you , nor does your stance, or anything to do with equipment, 

You really need to do some soul searching because you seem to be consumed  with not believing anything I say, then get in your own mind seem to think I  care what yhou thin and at te same time make yourself feel important over the idea that you know my job better even though you have no idea.  really strnge my f rined

7 minutes ago, Matt.Cross said:

I would suggest you move it off the cookie cutter  website to another design, or contact the company that built it, That said, you can simply take the stance of the staff of other forum and adopt the practice of, if you don't like the post, you don't have to  respond,  but being the man I am, when I seem to have an advisary so gifted with knowlege from God that he's all knowing not just with guns but apparently  he knows the inner workings of everyone elses careers,  Honeslty its just entertainmennt for me.  You see I left that career long ago, for greater things, so I'll being called a liar a, ignorant, illiterate or any other derogotory comment as a compliment, because being so illiteate allowed me to do two things in life, and thats spend money,  and screw with those that screw with me out of the fact their lives apparently suck so bad.

taking digs at me give them a bump to their self esteeem and since i'm generallly a decent  person I'm actally happy I can offer support to those that have a hard time in life.

9 minutes ago, Matt.Cross said:

They're probably classified by the DOJ, to avoid embarrassment...

He is quite Loquacious.  It would just be easier if he could spell correctly.  I can speak Dumbass, fluently.  It's just hard to READ Dumbass sometimes.  I guess I'm not proficient enough.  Need to study, obviously.  That's my failure.    :bitchslap:

2 minutes ago, ebbiv said:

Not anything, there was a list and still is to this day.  get off you're ass and call any SO in Florida or most southern states, I'm full of poop, but you never worked in the field and the Military doesn't count as cross certifyiing you in law enforcement. A gun doesnt creat a standard the training does,  tactical loading doen't matter, what gun you , nor does your stance, or anything to do with equipment, 

You really need to do some soul searching because you seem to be consumed  with not believing anything I say, then get in your own mind seem to think I  care what yhou thin and at te same time make yourself feel important over the idea that you know my job better even though you have no idea.  really strnge my f rined

Go have another drink.  :thumbup:

5 minutes ago, ebbiv said:

but you never worked in the field and the Military doesn't count as cross certifyiing you in law enforcement.

I never, EVER stated that it did.  Not once.  Go find the quote on that one, from me - good luck.  :thumbup::laffs:

20 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

That a neat trick, as we don't have DA's or city courts, or City jails, or station  houses,  precincts or any other such nonse, nor dis there  anway on the planet you could ever get a report i've written ,  actually we didn't wright them, we had a 24/7 room of 50 woman than transcribed them from phone around the facility. we did'nt operate in the stone age. lol $100 for the first report you locate.

1 minute ago, ebbiv said:

That a neat trick, as we don't have DA's or city courts, or City jails, or station  houses,  precincts or any other such nonse, nor dis there  anway on the planet you could ever get a report i've written ,  actually we didn't wright them, we had a 24/7 room of 50 woman than transcribed them from phone around the facility. we did'nt operate in the stone age. lol $100 for the first report you locate.

You just can't PAY ENOUGH for entertainment like this!!!   ^^^   :banana:  BRAVO, MY MAN!!!   :hail::thumbup:

...  you get that other drink yet?...   :popcorn:

Just now, ebbiv said:

that was pretty easy,, you faild to mention what the slide was though

Don't give a shiit what the slide was.  I'll post pics of guns, you tell me what the caliber is - same stance that you initially took.  Deal?  I'm in.  I'll "grade" you, too... 

Just now, ebbiv said:

i'm not really a drinker, don't need to

Why do you spell like shiit, late at night then?  Or, do you just spell like shiit ALL THE TIME?. 

You were a COP?!!?  How the fuk did you write reports?!!?   :laffs: