• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

DPMS gen 1 build issues

rogu 777

1 minute ago, 98Z5V said:

Why do you spell like shiit, late at night then?  Or, do you just spell like shiit ALL THE TIME?. 

You were a COP?!!?  How the fuk did you write reports?!!?   :laffs:

actually we didn't wright them, we had a 24/7 room of 50 woman than transcribed them from phone around the facility. we did'nt operate in the stone age. lol $100 for the first report you locate.

This is great comedy.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, jim3326 said:

This is great comedy.

I think we're booked here all week, brother - but every night might be a different show.  Buy your tickets daily, because I wouldn't want anyone to miss any of this shiit...  :laffs::lmao::banana:

Just remember to tip your server...   :thumbup:

Edited by 98Z5V

6 hours ago, Matt.Cross said:

You sir have defied the very laws of physics themselves with how high you managed to stack this pile of hot diarrhea. I marvel to think of the danger you would pose to the literate world if you only knew how to utilize punctuation.

I died a little. We can close this now. I am satisfied. 

On 8/27/2022 at 8:15 AM, blue109 said:

I died a little. We can close this now. I am satisfied. 

Roger that! 

Just for posterity, be it known for the record that @ebbiv was for all intents and purposes banned when he told member in good standing here to "blow me" after giving bad info at the outset.

You'll not be missed. Goodbye!

On 8/13/2022 at 8:53 PM, rogu 777 said:

First off hello , I'm not one who normally signs up for forums however I'm a bit perplexed buy an issue with a new build .Was looking for some insight on what the problem might be .

Right now the main issue is the bolt carrier group will not travel back far enough to allow the bolt catch to engage

On 8/16/2022 at 7:03 PM, 98Z5V said:

If this is the primary issue, it's the wrong buffer in there.  Probably an AR15 buffer, which are longer than .308AR buffers. 

What's the length (overall) of the buffer that's in this gun right now? 

On 9/3/2022 at 10:01 PM, aerizy said:

Wow. Just WOW. Lost some brain cells reading this thread.  But, thank you for the entertainment!! 😉 

Here’s to reading all of the posts in this thread… Time that I’ll never get back! 

Here's to the time you spent participating in it. Time that we'll collectively never get back. I guess when a thread sucks this bad you just have to jump in....