• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

My Form 1 12ga suppressor

Just thought I'd share with you guys my personal 12ga can. I try to be normal and professional on videos as I get older. But I gotta tell you in writing that 12ga suppressors aren't gonna be quiet. No fuckin way.

I knew back in the day when no Country For Old Men came out I'd love to suppress a shotgun. I also knew it wouldn't be that quiet. In the movie it was about as quiet as a suppressed .22LR which is bullpoopy as we know.

I've looked long and hard over the past few years to find info on suppressing shotguns and there's not much out there. It's a world of "this might work" but never much actual data or results to learn from.  I built this a while back and wanted to share some results and findings. 

20221217_090118.jpg

Thanks guys. I have some more videos I'm making and will keep posting em'.

I feel like I have opportunities to give people unbiased data to the community. I'm not making money off this but want people to have 3rd party data.

I can't confirm but I don't think Silencercos stuff is truely as quiet as they say. I just don't but again I will admit I'm wrong if I'm wrong.