• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Fix it stick

shepp

If you're gonna use it for scope-ring torque and the such, they're pretty damn cool.  Only reason I don't own one is because of the way-too-expensive Snap_on inch-pound torque bit-driver that I already own.  Had it not been for that, I'd buy these things.

Pick it up, brother, try it out - tell us about it.  :thumbup:

Or, just buy it, send it to me, and I'll certainly try the things out...  :lmao:   Full write-up inbound, upon receipt...  :laffs:

A friend of mine gave me the Rifle and Optics toolkit w/All in one torque driver. It also came with their scope leveling tool.
https://store.fixitsticks.com/collections/all-shooting-hunting/products/rifle-optics-toolkit-all-in-one-torque-driver

I already had the Wheeler Gunsmith Screwdriver kit w/ the add ons and the Wheeler torque screwdriver. Not to mention a few other firearm optic related tools.

I really like the all in one torque driver. The T handle isn't bad. The bits are decent but I honestly don't know if they are worth what Fix-it Sticks want for them in other kits or by the bit.

As for the scope leveling tool. I'm not enamored with it. It requires some room between the scope and the rifle. It more or less requires flat spots on each. Bang for the buck is probably less than it should be but I think my friend got it essential thrown in back when the All in one torque driver was pretty new.