• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Fantastic entertainment at the World Economic Forum. This is beautiful!

BrianK

3 hours ago, Matt.Cross said:

I'm concerned about you.... 

😆  Yeah, I thought that was just too funny not to share. And those people are in charge? No wonder they think killing 90-95% of the worlds population is a good thing. They're all nuts. Where do they find such garbage?

FWIW, I looked for a puking emoticon but all I could find was a green nauseous face and that didn't quite work.

Yup, that hurling will do! That's disgusting!

Speaking of which...

I was a paratrooper and a friend had this planned but I hadn't a clue. There was always lots of air traffic during a jump and the cargo planes we flew in, C130s mostly, had to execute some pretty drastic maneuvers at times. A flight that should have been 20 minutes had been known to last over an hour. Anyway, my buddy took a sick bag from a previous jump and stowed it away in his gear. He put a can of vegetable soup in it and had it on his person for the jump in question. Then he hauled it out and made like he was puking into it. After a good show he upended it and started eating it. I missed it because  as per my usual I was sleeping on the plane. I heard about it after we got on the ground though. I guess it had the desired impact for those troopers watching. Heck, they talked about it later, and got some laughs so yes, it had the desired impact.