• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Pretty Amazing Self Defense Story

Caught this trolling through Colion Noir's YT page, so I clicked it.  Fuk, I know this story, it's local...

Here's the news story, first, so you can kind of get some ground on this before you watch the 40-min Colion interview - reading this story beforehand will pay dividends, when you watch the vid.  Surprise, AZ.  Well, this is really the border of El Mirage, AZ and Surprise, AZ, based on it's location - Grand Ave and Reems Rd.  I lived in El Mirage, on that border with Surprise, from mid 2007 through late 2009.  I lived in El Mirage, by my postal address, and my kid walked to school 150 yards (1.5 football fields) and attended Surprise Elementary School for 7th and 8th grades.   This area can be cool - this area can be rough.  That's the area, and the way it is. 

Here's the Fox News version of what went down - click the link, read the story, then come back here so you have a basic understanding of what went down that night...  

https://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/surprise-shooting-gunfire-at-home-leaves-1-person-dead-several-injured

Now, after absorbing that, here is the guy that took down the shooter that night.  He was the 2nd person shot, he was shot in the head, close to the right ear, the projectile traveled through his head, broke his jaw, went through his nose, and exited out of his left eye - he lost his left eye.  He was obviously out cold.  It didn't kill him, he recovered enough to put 4 rounds in the shooter's chest, and end this. 

This is a really, really good interview.  I hope I run into the guy sometime, even though I don't live in that area anymore.  I'll buy him lunch, beer, whatever.  And Thank Him. 

Check it out:

Edited by 98Z5V