• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Spikes Tactical Stripped AR-15 Lowers - Any Good?

imschur

I've got 3.  Two were manufactured by Aero Precision, and the other is the old-skool Mega Machine Gator Grip lower.  Spike's doesn't make their own, but they do have good companies making them for them.

You can't go wrong, brother.  <thumbsup>

Aero Precision stripped uppers should match them (Surplus Ammo & Arms will have the best price, and you can order a "bulk pack").  I just saw a line on some $65 stripped uppers a few days ago - I'll dig it out and post it up.  Can't remember if they were AP or not, but they were good ones.  <thumbsup>

You're actually ahead of me, and possibly reading my mind.  ???

I think you're a stalker.  <dontknow>

<munch> <laughs>

I'm wondering what happens when you've exhausted the finite possibilities for AR modification....  for all our sakes I can only hope that your finances and living circumstances prevent that from actually happening during your lifetime. If not, God help us all!  :ifly::ecs:

and he mentioned "Bulk Pack"  <lmao>

Hey, hey, hey now...  my last run of 5.56 stripped lowers were a bulk pack.  3 with sequential serial numbers, for $55 per.  I should have bought the 5-pack, in hindsight...  There's nothing wrong with that, besides that I'm almost out and need to do another order...  <dontknow>

Hey, hey, hey now...  my last run of 5.56 stripped lowers were a bulk pack.  3 with sequential serial numbers, for $55 per.  I should have bought the 5-pack, in hindsight...  There's nothing wrong with that, besides that I'm almost out and need to do another order...  <dontknow>

Textbook 'addict-speak' right there ladies and gentlemen, PRIME EXAMPLE!  <lmao>

Here, Drew - hit this one up.  Can't beat that price.  It'll be a little less than $20 each to finish them up with an ejection port door kit and a FA kit, and I can guide you to those kits for cheap(er).  <thumbsup>

http://www.surplusammo.com/aero-precision-ar15-stripped-flat-top-upper-receiver-5-pack/