• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

New FNH Reflex I want one talk me out of it!

Magwa

7 hours ago, Magwa said:

so talk me out of it!

Why the fuk are we gonna do that?!!?  I can't believe you don't have it already, and are reviewing it.

I'm invoking The Rule on this one.  Done.

Let us know how it shoots, brother.  You walked yourself right into this one, head-on.  :lmao:

I'll post it again, just so everyone knows about it, recently...   :laffs:

Here is THE RULE:

"If you post, inquiring about a product, be it new or old, and no one responds with a review within 48 hours, you are hereby required to buy said product, and review that product, so that this rule doesn't apply to the next person with the same inquiry. "The Rule" shall not apply to the announcement of new or upcoming products, unless there is some context inquiring as to who will be the first to assume ownership of said product. At that point "The Rule" will once again apply to the poster, who will be obligated to be the first in the stated question.

While this shouldn't need to be stated, pictures are required, or that s*** didn't happen."

That's a hard and steadfast legality here on the board - but it gets interpreted and applied at will.  But, it is The Rule.

Edited by 98Z5V

45 minutes ago, Rsquared said:

I'll place my bet that he already has it and was just baiting us in. :laffs:

You B Right...Shot it Yesterday! all I can tell you is this is the King of the micros pics and review are coming.....