• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Riser recommend

So I've purchased a gas mask from mira safety (cm-6 & cm 8 they state is easy to use with a rifle.. ahhh20240119_181859.thumb.jpg.31efb11c7edadbba41d516adffaed5d5.jpg not so much. So the only way to improve comfortably and eye to site alignment would be a riser. I'm guessing at minimum 3/4" for an Eotech 512. Any suggestions welcome where to find a good product would be appreciated. 

Edited by sketch
Shits

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/19/2024 at 9:22 PM, sketch said:

So I've purchased a gas mask from mira safety (cm-6 & cm 8 they state is easy to use with a rifle.. ahhh20240119_181859.thumb.jpg.31efb11c7edadbba41d516adffaed5d5.jpg not so much. So the only way to improve comfortably and eye to site alignment would be a riser. I'm guessing at minimum 3/4" for an Eotech 512. Any suggestions welcome where to find a good product would be appreciated. 

I have gone to mostly bolt action rifles rather than ARs. No more need of a gas mask to shoot. Whatta Hobby!

11 hours ago, NF1E said:

I have gone to mostly bolt action rifles rather than ARs. No more need of a gas mask to shoot. Whatta Hobby!

Yeah - until you need to shoot your bolt action with a gas mask on, and find that your height-over-bore is even lower - on the bolt action...

THEN you'll be thinking about it...

What a hobby, huh, when these factors come into play...   :popcorn: