• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Just got a few oil bottles

weaponizer

I ca't find small bottles like that so I could put different lubes and cleaners in them.Where did you find them brother?

Be careful, they are so cheap campared to gun stuff, that you can get carried away...The real small ones are 3cc, and the next size i have is 6cc, and the biggest one i have is 15cc...They all come with caps and dropper tips...

http://www.usplastic.com/catalog/item.aspx?itemid=25040&catid=530

I can see the logic in your purchase, brother Weaponizer, but wholly cow, I can't believe the trouble you went too to display all of those  <lmao>

I know crazy isn't it...But i have to keep myself busy so i don't do any hard work, i had a stroke 3 weeks ago spent 3 days in the ER, and they said they can't believe i had one, especially since the VA just gave me a physical, and said instead of coming back in 6 months come back in 9 being you're in such great shape...Anyway i was finally building the 3 car garage/workshop i always wanted plus a zillion other things, so i had to slow down yet keep busy hence the playing soldiers with the bottles  ;D

Thank you brothers, i'm doing really well, i said to the doctor that i had several physicals this year and they all said everything is fine, i asked why did this happen? he said we can't figure this out we are baffled, he said look at it this way forget why it happened, think about how you survived it because you were in such good shape...I guess i have to look at it like that, because i put a lot of effort in exercising, and eating healthy, thats why i was pissed, but like you guys said, go to the range,the range is always good for me to relax, i have to get away from the news, i can't stand listening to this -------fill in the word you think fits this imposter they call a president...

I'm a big believer in homeopathic cures and treatments (after punishing my body for the first half of my life).

One we recently came across is supposed to clear out your arteries/veins with regular use over a period of time.  I have to find it but I believe it was 1c apple, 1c ginger, 1c lemon juice, 1c garlic, simmered until it is 3c, then add 3c honey.  Store and take a tablespoon at a time.

Still have to verify that though.

Jon

My heart sunk when I read that, Weaponizer.... I hope there were no debilitating after effects. There is a guy I know he probably going on 60 soon. Didn't take care of himself, whenever I saw him he was always red in the face, unnatural looking, BP was probably through the roof. He had a stroke a few years ago. Really screwed him up and he is in a wheel chair and can't really even

talk well at all. He had another stroke recently, still alive for now.....

Yeah the news SUCKS!!!! I don't think he is a traitor. Because to be a traitor you had to be a citizen at one time in the first place. He is enemy of the state and always has been..... Now we are enemies of the state....

The Clinton's, Bush's, Emanuel's and all those f'rs around them you can think of, now they are traitors..... Fkg Holder, etc., and now Fkn Justice Roberts, WTF!!!!

My heart sunk when I read that, Weaponizer.... I hope there were no debilitating after effects.

Thanks brother, I always figured a would get a stroke while driving and yelling at everyone, but i had just got up and took a sip of coffee and sat at the computer, and i was having trouble trying to log on, after a few tries, i said WTF out loud, but i sounded like Donald duck, and my right side was feeling funny, i knew right away what it was, and went to the ER ( don't let the wife drive you, they drive so slow you think that they do it on purpose, hmmm)...

Getting to the ER within the first hour saved me, they will take you right away if you tell them heart, or stroke..They said i was very lucky it had completely reversed itself, so i have no debititating effects...At first i was afraid to drive, or go to the range by myself, but you have to get on with your life...When my son got to the hospital, i was able to talk okay, but i wasn't sure how serious this was so i started telling him where all my secret stashes are, every sentence started with "don't tell your mother but i have this hidden here and this hidden there"...  <laughs>

3 days in the ER is a story in itself, but one stood out, this good looking nurse sat on the edge of my bed and said i need you to grin, and show teeth ( its a facial expression test) then she says stickout your tongue, now go left and right and wiggle it up and down,  :drool: i said you're kidding right?, i had to do that every 2 hours around the clock...

Wait wait wait a minute!

You had to wag your tongue at a good looking nurse every two hours?!

Where is this hospital please?!

<laughs>

Glad you are on the way to recovery!

Jon

Yep, that's correct, after 3 days of it i can now lift any nurse ( under 100lbs) with my tongue... :fawkdance: