• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

And then there is this dumb ass

6132expert

Usually my favorite part is reading the comments of the readers below the article, as in this case.

i normally skip that part cuz the stupid anti gun public and their "facts" piss me off i cant handle it.

bloomberg is a flipping moron......

That douche bag is so out of touch with reality it's almost pathetic! If you go on policeone.com and read some of the comments there you'll find that Bloomberg is considered a clown in the law enforcement community and that a HUGE majority of LEO's are pro 2nd Amendment! Police go on strike for more gun control?  <lmao>

i normally skip that part cuz the stupid anti gun public and their "facts" piss me off i cant handle it.

bloomberg is a flipping moron......

Agreed. I absolutely despise when people from other countries like the UK chime in. Like they know what is best for everyone here in the United States. :909: :bat:

Although Scotland and England are known for local pops pulling out knifes and stabbing and cutting people.Just sayin.

Without a doubt. I saw a show about crime in the UK (couple years back) and their jail/prison systems. It touched base with the aggrevated assualts and murders w/ knives. Its like the criminals reverted back to the old days. Now it would be funny as hell to see a crazy fooker in a overcoat and leather helmet, fly in on a gyro-copter and hold up a liquor store with a wrist crossbow. <munch>

Wow, talk about a poop storm! Check out the comments to Bloomberg's BS over at policeone.com;

http://www.policeone.com/patrol-issues/articles/5846523-Bloomberg-urges-police-strike-over-gun-control/

224 cops responses so far (you have to be an active or retired LEO to register on the site and post responses) and every one anti strike and pro 2nd amendment except for one who is a Canadian cop! Did I call that or what? I've said it before and I'll say it again, if someone comes kicking in your door to confiscate your guns, it won't be the cops.

Wow, talk about a poop storm! Check out the comments to Bloomberg's BS over at policeone.com;

http://www.policeone.com/patrol-issues/articles/5846523-Bloomberg-urges-police-strike-over-gun-control/

224 cops responses so far (you have to be an active or retired LEO to register on the site and post responses) and every one anti strike and pro 2nd amendment except for one who is a Canadian cop! Did I call that or what? I've said it before and I'll say it again, if someone comes kicking in your door to confiscate your guns, it won't be the cops.

The cops in New Orleans most certainly did.

As did National Guard troops from several states.

The sad unfortunate truth is that cops and soldiers are like every one else in the US, most of them do not know what the Constitution says.

They will follow orders assuming that their leaders would not give them illegal orders.

Quote from JeffryC;

The cops in New Orleans most certainly did.

As did National Guard troops from several states.

The sad unfortunate truth is that cops and soldiers are like every one else in the US, most of them do not know what the Constitution says.

They will follow orders assuming that their leaders would not give them illegal orders.

The NOPD is so corrupt they are now being targeted for reforms by the Justice Dept. because of the crap they pulled after Katrina;

http://www.policeone.com/patrol-issues/articles/5845549-Huge-reforms-required-for-New-Orleans-police/

That whole system is as rotten as Chicago's politics! I stand by my statement that it won't be cops confiscating guns. As for the Natl. Guard, I made no statements about their position on this matter and can only assume you threw that in there to give more weight to your post!

BTW, the U.S. Constitution is thoroughly covered in every police academy in the country as far as I know. LEO's are probably better educated about the Constitution than most U.S. citizens are! You need to get your facts straight!

The NOPD is so corrupt they are now being targeted for reforms by the Justice Dept. because of the crap they pulled after Katrina;

http://www.policeone.com/patrol-issues/articles/5845549-Huge-reforms-required-for-New-Orleans-police/

That whole system is as rotten as Chicago's politics! I stand by my statement that it won't be cops confiscating guns. As for the Natl. Guard, I made no statements about their position on this matter and can only assume you threw that in there to give more weight to your post!

BTW, the U.S. Constitution is thoroughly covered in every police academy in the country as far as I know. LEO's are probably better educated about the Constitution than most U.S. citizens are! You need to get your facts straight!

You mean the Department of Justice which Holder runs ?

That does not fill me with confidence, especially regarding a gun grab.

I threw in the National Guard because they were backup for NO PD.

It is true that I do not know what is taught in police academies, but between my own observations and discussion with others about their experiences, either all too many LEO's are ignorant of the Constitution or chose to ignore it when it suits them.

You mean the Department of Justice which Holder runs ?

That does not fill me with confidence, especially regarding a gun grab.

I threw in the National Guard because they were backup for NO PD.

It is true that I do not know what is taught in police academies, but between my own observations and discussion with others about their experiences, either all too many LEO's are ignorant of the Constitution or chose to ignore it when it suits them.

I agree with you 100% on Holder and the DOJ, the point I was trying to make is that NOPD is the only department being held up as an example for this situation and they had serious internal problems beforehand. Their actions after Katrina brought a lot of issues to light. As far as I know, not one other law enforcement agency below the federal level has pulled the stuff NOPD pulled. It is just another thing that gave law enforcement a black eye and people who don't bother to research what they're spouting use it to cast a bad light on all LEO's! Every cop knows what the Constitution says, and there again you take the actions of a certain few cops and the use it to generalize the whole profession! I guess we will have to agree to disagree and just leave it at that.

bullpoopy!!! Dudes AR jammed before he got a chance to run thru it anyway. Then went to shotty. That's what most injuries came from, people catching a few shell shot. Good thing ass wipe not a good shot, IMHO. I bet his AR wasn't even broke in all the way either.

I'm not surprised LA talking bans, they gonna have their hands over filled when SHTF!!! But when will they learn that banning poop ain't gonna do poop, except fornicate legal defenders. Obama knows it he just wants his gang bro's to have a better chance against us.

F*#king administrators! Those people are so far out of touch with the streets it's debatable that they were ever real cops at all during their careers!

Dewey Stokes was president of the FOP back when the first assault weapons ban was being pushed through and backed the bill. In an interview he was asked if he had polled his members to get their opinion on the bill and his response was "I don't have to, they elected me to speak for them." At the next national meeting he was asked to resign because of his actions and he refused. I know of at least one lodge that every member turned in their membership cards at that meeting and quit the FOP. I never renewed my membership after that either. Come the next election for FOP pres. ol' Dewey was out of a job!

FOP...what a joke!

When I worked corrections they were the union to join if you wanted representation.  Half the prison's admin were the local officers. Bring up security risks and it was "That's not a real issue, don't rock the boat."

Those "non-issues" were direct causes of the 500+ iate riot in Tucson (media only reported disturbance of 200) and the officers that were held hostage and raped for a week in Buckeye...and the lifer inmates got all their demands met on that one too.

Worthless people IMO.

Jon