• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

WTB: Larue OBR 18"

Delta24

Looking for a new or used Larue OBR with MagPul CTR stock/RISR, 18" preferred, but open to 16" or 20" option,.  I have a custom M1A EBR (Springfield Armory action) built by Fulton Armory in 2011 - Sage Navy EBR DMR chassis system (w/HK style collapsible stock), Sage cantilever scope base, NM trigger, NM sights, SEI Vortex flash hider, 22" 1-11 SS Krieger Barrel, and more. $3600 invested. Only 50 shots FPGMM through barrel for break-in. Am interested in trade, or am going to sell EBR to fund this venture. I prefer the AR platform these days. Please contact me with any leads, etc.

Thank you in advance- Delta24

Thanks for the warm welcome gentlemen! I would love to place an order for a new OBR right now, but my wife knows our weapons well, and adding a 5th .308 to the safe would be suicidal on my part! I have to 'liquidate' the EBR first. Call me whipped, but hey, it keeps the peace!  <thumbsup>

That's not whipped, you have four, you're being "flexible"!

There ya go! That's Exactly what I told her!! 2 bolts, 2 semis = 2 for her, 2 for me! it's that 5th that I can't seem to convince her of (yet).

Surely Somebody needs a custom M1A EBR w/Krieger for $2800 :D