• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

spikes battle trigger shipping!!!!!!!!!!!

Magwa

Ok so everyone recomends this trigger for a no nonsense battle trigger with a smooth pull Ok i am sold so i go to order one 59.95 great price, then i look at shipping 15.90 to shipp a 1 0z part? are you $hiting me? stuff it in a padded envelope and drop it in the usps priority total 5.00 no thanks spikes i will take my money elsewhere.....!

Ok so everyone recomends this trigger for a no nonsense battle trigger with a smooth pull Ok i am sold so i go to order one 59.95 great price, then i look at shipping 15.90 to shipp a 1 0z part? are you $hiting me? stuff it in a padded envelope and drop it in the usps priority total 5.00 no thanks spikes i will take my money elsewhere.....!

You can call Spike's and order, and have them ship it USPS to you.  The default shipping you saw was UPS.  They've done that for me numerous times in the past - I always called in anyway, and placed all my orders directly through Garrett.  He's not there anymore, but you can still call in.  <thumbsup>

It's just a standard, issue trigger, with the exception that it's been NiB coated.  It's more smooth than a standard trigger, and the fact that it's Nib coated gives it slightly less trigger pull than the issued, stock triggers that you see in the regular Mil rifles.

Just a smoother Mil trigger.  I've been using one since mid-2010, and it keeps getting moved from rifle to rifle, as I buy more "upgraded" triggers. It's final home, not to be moved again, is in the .45 ACP AR.  It's staying there.

Mine is in my 24 ", 5.56 Ar now , moved from the 16" 308 & its down to 5 1/2 # pull & nice drop ,very little creep. I shot 53 gr. Barnes , TXS 's under 1" in lightning & thunder with gusting winds yesterday.

I got set up & bam, bam, bam , still got two five shot groups before it started pissing heavily .

Nice trigger system , not like all the big boy's ($$$ ),but nice battle trigger & I will pick another up for the 16" 308.

They are damn good triggers, for standard triggers.  I'm pleased with the move of mine to the .45 AR, and it'll stay there.  I've got the ALG Combat Trigger on the way, and it should compare very closely to the Spike's NiB trigger.  <thumbsup>