• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Look what CA Fish & Game gets issued

Come down to the Great SouthWest.  Get deep in Southern Arizona - which is really Mexi-Zona.  I do alot of contracts for service on vehicles that these guys use, almost daily, between all the divisions, departments, agencies, etc. 

BLM Law Enforcement, National Forest Service (Law Enforcement), Border (obviously),...  these guys are armed, and armored.  It's no joke down here, doesn't matter what the agency, and there are alot of them.  Sadly, their basic job is the same, despite jurisdiction - the problem south of us. 

I actually work on their vehicles, and also on getting them up-armored, for themselves.  I know more about what comes up, and what's out there as options, than alot of them do. 

^^^ Sadly many of them have no idea, gleaning only that which they were taught at academy...not unlike the FNG showing up in 'Nam.

Much of what did in the past make the news is simply being ignored by Obamedia...shoot outs on our interstate highways between rival traffickers, 3/4-ton vans with 25 illegals getting pulled over (they scatter like roaches when the lights come on), hunters and hikers being shot at. 

Routinely bundles of marijuana are found just left in the desert, either alone or in abandoned vehicles.  Steal a car/truck/van from Phoenix or Tucson, jet into Mexico and load it up, race back with a $$$million$$$ load for $1,200 and a guarantee they won't rape your daughter and son in front of you...or worse.

Still better than Connecticut.  <laughs>

Jon

Yes, they are .223 sized mag pouches - you can get the thing straight molle compatible, and that's the one I'm pushing. 

Men's sizes?  Men like you, you mean?  No, they don't make that.

That's called "Kodiak Bear Sized..."  <laughs> <lmao>

Yes, they are .223 sized mag pouches - you can get the thing straight molle compatible, and that's the one I'm pushing. 

Men's sizes?  Men like you, you mean?  No, they don't make that.

That's called "Kodiak Bear Sized..."  <laughs> <lmao>

C'mon!  At least they can put a "gut-relief hole" in 'em!  <laughs>

Jon

need some people with some balls in DC, someone with out limp wrists. shoot every one of them MF'rs, there is no reason we should have to arm our law inforcment like that to protect them from illegals and cartels, we need to start sending out the message that we arent fucking around.......

• 1 month later...

There a blogs that pop up here and there.  They usually disappear after awhile.

The people that go full-on into making people aware of the situation usually end up in the news, crying they were framed for this or that.

See if you can find a couple or a few news outlets online, from small towns near the border in each of the border states.  They usually report on events in little blurbs.  You'll be surprised how quickly they add up, to a continuous and nonstop event.

Jon

Jon, this is the latest thing I'm trying to talk the ATV unit members into:

Desert_Tracker.jpg

HA! This guy was in charge of security on the camp we would have to go to for chow. He didn't get along too well with some of our guys.

That flash hider is a Gemtech compatible FH. Surefire uses the ratcheting teeth design same as AAC (except Surefire has more teeth.)